First 1234 Last

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    I doubt he's an ISTP. Last thing I'd ever complain about is someone not spending enough time with me. Plus, wouldn't be caught dead in front
    of a television for more that an hour without doing something else.

ISTP's like to organize things, it's like a game...getting our toys in their place.
    uh, generally a little disorder doesn't bother an ISTP, like if the girlfriend or wife is away we get a bit slack. But girlfriend, wife coming back home or over? Holy chit! Chill out a little longer then - Clean like a bunch of mad men at the last possible second.
    Ahahaha. I totally can relate to that.

And to the OP: I'm putting my bet on ISFP or INFP
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I was gonna say he sounded like ISFP or ISTP but then I saw the picture and it completely threw me off. He looks way too preppy for ISxP. At least the ones I know. We would usually rather be off doing something interesting instead of playing with our hair. So...I got nothing.
    -end of thread-

I'd say IXFJ. messy does not necessarily mean P

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I was gonna say he sounded like ISFP or ISTP but then I saw the picture and it completely threw me off. He looks way too preppy for ISxP. At least the ones I know. We would usually rather be off doing something interesting instead of playing with our hair. So...I got nothing.
    I noticed the same thing as to hair/clothing, an ISTP wouldn't put that kind of effort into "sculpting" and is more prone to athletic and/or casual clothes.

Grayscale recently posted a pic and he looks like the a-typical ISTP. Nice simple cut, clean white t-shirt and a certain intensity err...something I see
    in my own photographs or those of ISTP friends. Cracks me up it's something about me and other ISTP's I see having heard others point it out, but
    nothing I'd ever felt and/or really noticed on my own.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    [INNUENDO] I came when I saw this. [/INNUENDO]
    ROFL! why thank you

Quote Originally Posted by matilda View Post
    I'd say IXFJ. messy does not necessarily mean P
    Well I ruled that out because he isn't much goal oriented, doesn't make lists of stuff, and isn't very organized. Doesn't seem centered around high values like I am, and he helps me relax when people get on my nerves for not doing what I think is ethically right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I say he's a T because he is 'sweet' to her. By default, you cannot call someone an F just because he is 'sweet' to his spouse.
    So you're saying "sweet" only applies to T, and automatically not an F? I think you meant he could be either. Of course anybody who's happy in a relationship is going to be caring about the other person. But don't they have a different style?

I was with an IxTP (N?) before, who deeply cared about me. But, he wouldn't give me frequent verbal affection and want to cuddle. He gave me thoughtful gifts. While he was very much a touch person, he didn't *need* to spend lots of time with me, and in fact needed his time alone away from me.

ISTP's like to organize things. But girlfriend, wife coming back home or over? Holy chit! Chill out a little longer then - Clean like a bunch of mad men at the last possible second.
    See this is not how my bf is at all, he leaves clothes, beer bottles, and papers all over the house. lol. He doesn't seem like a problem solver or deeply intellectual person. He'd be bored off his ass if we had a discussion about personalities and how people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    LOL! Well he does care about his external impression to people some. (maybe just to impress the ladies? lol) He used to have several sports cars, fix his hair, and he was really buff when I met him. But now in a relationship and around his close friends on a day-to-day basis he doesn't really care.

So ISFP.
    ENFJ and an ISFP would be a natural attraction.
    My closest guess too... We have such a harmonious relationship, it really amazes me. So if that's the case, what kind of relationship needs do these type of people have? What can I give them to make them feel extra special?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

ISFP's need/crave positive affirmation and praise, not the "gushy" type...that would make him feel special.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

IMO, ISFP.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    INTJ

- One of the most understanding/communicative/thoughful guys I've met. He "gets" me, can read me in two seconds. He adores me.
    This indicates F to me, in the context of IxxP. Only because an IxTP may adore you and may care enough to want to be this way, but may be less likely to really 'get' you quickly all the time, and furthermore, even if they do, they may not be all that good at expressing it so that you know that they 'get' you. IxTP are not generally described as 'the most communicative' people you'll have met.

So, I guess IxFP. Can't really tell S/N from the information. I also agree that not being artistic doesn't rule out ISFP at all.

Since you're ENFJ and he "gets" you immediately I'd suggest N or F
    INTPs are not always thoughtful although teddy bears, goof and messiness count
    INFPs are not always dreamers trying to save the world
    They can be astute with good intuition and complains randomly
    Picture supports ISFP, kidding

or take it with a pinch of salt and get him to mbti himself

MBTI
    ISFP

I would guess ISTP. My boyfriend is an ISTP and I am an ISFP and he sounds a lot like my boyfriend, and not much like me.