User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I relate to that, if I were to use mbti language I'd say it's down to too much tertiary Ni, too many "what ifs" rather than "what is".
    Excellent.

I know this is true since my INTJ friend keeps on asking what if questions in his head and verbalize everyone of them when we are spending time together.

And man...
    He has so many 'what if' questions.

---------------------------------

But the issue here is the point you made although is correct contradicts itself since INTJs don't have the issue of expressing themselves. In fact they are quite good at it. And they have Ni as their dominant function.

Is it because ISFPs have their Ni as their tertiary which is bothering their speech so much?

Se sees so much (too much) and Ni needs as ask 'What if' to everything they see?

-----------------------------------

If your answer is yes I have another question.

How is it that ISTPs don't have the same issue?

They express themselves quite well. Though they display a bit of frustration when their lines are not understood 100%.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Is it because ISFPs have their Ni as their tertiary which is bothering their speech so much?

Se sees so much (too much) and Ni needs as ask 'What if' to everything they see?
    Personally, I have pancakes as my tertiary, so my only "what if" questions are which syrup I should use.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    If your answer is yes I have another question.

How is it that ISTPs don't have the same issue?

They express themselves quite well. Though they display a bit of frustration when their lines are not understood 100%.
    As far as I can tell:

ISFPs have Te in their inferior, and when I make vids that shows. My Te isn't the best, but it's what I have. Se doesn't exactly express itself well besides through actions and creations. Fi, Se, and Ni all kinda suck at verbal expression, Te is the next in line, and while it doesn't exactly do justice to what is in my head, it's what I have.

ISTP's have Fe in their inferior which is actually quite good at making connections with others, although I wouldn't say that maintaining those connections is their strongest trait.

Someone had metioned that P types can often seem the opposite because their primary F or T is introverted. At first glance, you notice an FP's extroverted thinking, you see a TP's extroverted feeling. You don't immediately observe their introverted Feeling/Thinking.

Does that make sense?
    "He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." -Nietzsche

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Personally, I have pancakes as my tertiary, so my only "what if" questions are which syrup I should use.
    You make me laugh

I'm going to go ahead and claim bacon as my tertiary. And there's not "what if" about it. I like crispy bacon, plain and simple.
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    You make me laugh

I'm going to go ahead and claim bacon as my tertiary. And there's not "what if" about it. I like crispy bacon, plain and simple.
    I'm digging food as tertiary. This ENTP claims chocolate cheesecake (since crispy bacon is gone - wise choice).

Inferior? Has to be cooked spinach - I hate it so much I'll gag no matter who is around.

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by Supah View Post
    I'm digging food as tertiary. This ENTP claims chocolate cheesecake (since crispy bacon is gone - wise choice).

Inferior? Has to be cooked spinach - I hate it so much I'll gag no matter who is around.
    Eat your vegetables!
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

My tertiary is scooby snacks.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    My avatar likes you.

MBTI
    ISFP

If the other person is a good conversationalist, then I'm an open book. I have major problems approaching others and starting a conversation--even if I know you casually..like a coworker or classmate. Ugh, just the other day I got called on in class and I just froze and said NOTHING.

I have no problem opening up to others once I'm asked...it's weird. And based on the first post, I'd say be more patient and if you're saying your words in an angry tone, it's only making the whole thing worse.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Strange, I only have trouble when needing to get an ISFP to shut up, but that's on the rare occation when my youngest brother is in lecture mode. Past that, my uncle, and a number of ex girlfriends never had a problem talking.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]