• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Wasted Experiences

wolfy

awsm
These are from long ago but my two favourites are the time I controlled the clapping at an Eric Clapton concert. Nobody clapped until I clapped. I was the clapmaster of thousands. The time I went caving and the walls breathed was awesome too. I thought I was inside a cow. There is one more, the sidewalk was covered in the alphabet and I read the sidewalk.

I put this here because it is my party and this is my house. Anybody can join in.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
party at wolfies whoohoo!! i'll have some of that koolaid thanks. :)

we can try to walk on the tiles without falling....it'll be fun.

wolfy

awsm
party at wolfies whoohoo!! i'll have some of that koolaid thanks. :)

we can try to walk on the tiles without falling....it'll be fun.

I'm a good boy these days. Though that reminds me of the time I walked 10 minutes along a knee high fence because I couldn't get over it. I didn't think I could get over it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
obviously you never did...ya poor thing. :D

haha...and how bout not wastin my pretend experiences of koolaid nonsense!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
God there are too many moments that I can conjur up, but I must pass and try to live more of them! :D

OK, New Year's Eve many years ago. A nightclub I was hanging out was closing down, and I negotiated release of a few dozen helium balloons that were adorning the walls/ceiling.

I ended up driving around the rest of the night with these damn things in my car, not conspicuous at all, thank God I didn't get pulled over.

Then at about 6 AM a friend I had been trying to get ahold of for a few days called me and said he was having a party at his house.

I promptly hauled ass over there and crashed through the door with my army of helium balloons. Within moments people I had never met before were jumping at me and then someone spilled their drink all over my new sweater. I told them only Jaeger shots could undo such said damage. I never saw the sweater again :cheese:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha!! oh how much fun that was too show up with all those balloons haha! that's great. :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha!! oh how much fun that was too show up with all those balloons haha! that's great. :)

Totally random! Story of my life really! :D
I don't know I got the damn things in my car, they expanded upon opening my doors, it was ridiculous..

wolfy

awsm
obviously you never did...ya poor thing. :D

haha...and how bout not wastin my pretend experiences of koolaid nonsense!

Never did. And here, put this on your tongue. Now drink this.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Never did. And here, put this on your tongue. Now drink this.

Take two, they are small. Is that Kool-Aid sugar free? I'm watching my calories. Beach season is just around the corner.

lamp

Does anyone have an electric blanket? I want to play with the wires while listening to music.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
These are from long ago but my two favourites are the time I controlled the clapping at an Eric Clapton concert. Nobody clapped until I clapped. I was the clapmaster of thousands. The time I went caving and the walls breathed was awesome too. I thought I was inside a cow. There is one more, the sidewalk was covered in the alphabet and I read the sidewalk.

I put this here because it is my party is this is my house. Anybody can join in.

How did you waste that experience?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These are from long ago but my two favourites are the time I controlled the clapping at an Eric Clapton concert. Nobody clapped until I clapped. I was the clapmaster of thousands.

That's classic! The only thing I can remember doing as such was earlier this month, at one of my best friend's wedding, I held up my lighter as he gave a speech from the head table. It felt like a "Journey" concert, but different. :D

It was honestly the best wedding I've ever attended. It was held at a farm that is also a restaurant, and they grow/raise a majority of what is served there, including wine from neighboring vineyards.

The company was second to none. I saw friends of mine that I haven't seen in (in some cases) 15 years. Also, I took my 15 year old niece. She'd never been to a wedding, and I thought it a good chance for her to gain some social experience. I love her to bits but I hardly get to see her, so this was a great chance for me to hang out with her. She laughed so much. We didn't stay too long, leaving as the reception was formally getting underway. She said:

"That was alot less stuffy than I thought it was going to be. Grown ups aren't that bad after all. The people we sat with at dinner were hilarious! Now I know what to do at the next wedding I go to!"

We sat at "Table 7" which was a round table to the left of the head table. Soon after the first course was served, the "Table 7" sign was modified:

100_5180.jpg

We were now the "Effinghead Party Table." It showed. The company was dubious. I have not laughed so hard in ages. Most of the guests at the table were friends of the bride. I pray I cross paths with them again in the future, they really tripped me out and expanded the vast array of random thinking I've amassed at this point in my life. Here's our two neighbors at the table, Gretchen and Jeremy:

100_5173.jpg

Gretachen asked Jeremy how he wanted the photo to look. Jeremy told Gretchen that "He wanted to see some serious admiration coming from her towards him." The photo above was the result. HA!!!

Then my friend Tony (utterly hilarious) demanded a photo with Gretchen so he could flex his L.A. gang skills, even though he's full blooded Italian. :newwink:

100_5176.jpg

The time I went caving and the walls breathed was awesome too. I thought I was inside a cow. There is one more, the sidewalk was covered in the alphabet and I read the sidewalk.

WOW!!! I've been in a few caves/caverns but never seen anything like that. That sounds awesome.

Alphabet letters of paper? PLastic letters? How big? I want some. :devil:

I put this here because it is my party is this is my house. Anybody can join in.

Spoken like a true SP. God bless your party and your house!

wolfy

awsm
That wedding sounds like it was fun! Your balloon story is classic. Dude, looking forward to you coming to Japan. Don't know if I'd be able to keep up...

That's classic!

It was a great feeling. I'm not sure how much was up in my head but I'll never forget the feeling. Must be a great feeling to be a rock star.

WOW!!! I've been in a few caves/caverns but never seen anything like that. That sounds awesome.

Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon helped.

Alphabet letters of paper? PLastic letters? How big? I want some. :devil:

The letters were engraved in the pavement.
Spoken like a true SP. God bless your party and your house!

I noticed I put because it is my party is this is my house
Feel free to change that to and.

My dad told me "it's never a waste if you enjoy yourself". Some of his other advice like "spit the flem out when it comes up" doesn't have the same ring to it.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Halla, that wedding looks/sounds like good times!
the effing head party table, haha! that is priceless.

as far as the topic, i have had a whole lot of amazing wasted experiences. :D

i used to live in a squat called The Bank, some pretty crazy stuff went down there when we were wasted. there was another squat right next to us called The Book. the buildings were actually connected, but i guess that is not the point.
one time when some of us were pretty wasted we snuck next door to The Book and stole their jacuzzis from their backyard. they had 2 jacuzzis for some reason, and we had none. so we drained both jacuzzis and carried them up to our roof. several of us living there at that time were pretty built, so it wasn't too hard to carry them. also, those of us doing the carrying were the drunkest. :laugh:

we left a sign on The Book's front door that said something along the lines of "it's 3 in the morning, do you know where your hot-tubs are?"
and in their backyard, right where the jacuzzis had been, we left a telescope pointed directly at our roof. if you looked in you could see the jacuzzis on our roof. i mean, you could easily see them without the telescope, these buildings are right next to each other. but we were pretty amused and pleased with ourselves by the theatrics of the telescope. then we all got in the jacuzzis and started smoking cigars, while one person went to The Book, beat on their door, and ran off.
because of the way these buildings are set up, we could see their front door and their backyard from our roof. so we watched them come out the door, read the sign, walk around the building to the backyard, and find the telescope. until they found the telescope they had no idea we were on the roof, so that was pretty great to be able to surreptitiously watch them figure it all out. :yim_rolling_on_the_

this actually sparked a big-time prank war between our 2 squats.
and we did give them their jacuzzi back. one of their jacuzzis. :laugh:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ A pricelss contribution! Way better than any fictional turf war ever imaginable! :nice: :D

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I promptly hauled ass over there and crashed through the door with my army of helium balloons. Within moments people I had never met before were jumping at me and then someone spilled their drink all over my new sweater. I told them only Jaeger shots could undo such said damage. I never saw the sweater again :cheese:
Ha!! That's hilarious. Did they think you actually bought the balloons for the party?:yim_rolling_on_the_

The time I went caving and the walls breathed was awesome too. I thought I was inside a cow.
Oh my!:rofl1:

one time when some of us were pretty wasted we snuck next door to The Book and stole their jacuzzis from their backyard. they had 2 jacuzzis for some reason, and we had none. so we drained both jacuzzis and carried them up to our roof.

we left a sign on The Book's front door that said something along the lines of "it's 3 in the morning, do you know where your hot-tubs are?"

:laugh:Now that story reminds me of one of my own....

I was at a house party hosted by my some friends of mine one night when we decided that we all wanted to go swimming. Problem was, there was no pool. So a few of us decided that the only remedy to the problem was to head to Walmart-- and buy a pool.:doh: My friend, the designated driver, had a beat up Toyota Tercel, and any other day, you probably couldn't even get two large suitcases in it.

When we got to Walmart, we found one of those ridiculously large Intex above ground pools for sale:
intex%2018ft%20frame.jpg
My buddy, the designated driver, was trying to convince me and some friends of ours who were begging over the phone to purchase the pool, that it wouldn't actually fit into the Tercel. Yea right. Anything is possible if you really try!!:D

So we argued at the cash register, but finally bought the pool. Then we spent 45 minutes trying to negotiate it into the Tercel, just the two of us, because he was too pissed off to ask for help. We finally got it in the car by taking it out of the box, which was virtually impossible, and then pulling parts of it through the windows. Haha! So we've got this little green Tercel with pieces of pool coming out of all sides of it. I had to stay at Walmart and wait for someone to come back and get me.:yim_rolling_on_the_Then it took about 10 of us to actually get the stupid thing out of the car. By the time we pumped the air in it and got a little bit of water in it, the sun was coming up.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Me and a two co workers decided one day to live it up downtown Boise. Unlike normal nights where we would just go and party, this particular evening we were equipped with something that would surely get us laid:

British accents.

We would all drink dark import beers, make slurs about the dirty Scotts, and toast to the Queen every thirty minutes or so. Let me tell you, if you go ANYWHERE in the US sporting a european accent it becomes absurdly easy to talk to and pick up girls. We got in contact with a birthday group of six at a local roof-top tiki bar called The Reef. The followed us along our pub crawl to several other bars until we all squeezed into their friend's Suburban (all ten of us) and got something to eat.

I don't remember much as I was pretty hammered, but I was still (from what my friends told me) keeping that accent going, bitching about the 100 years war inbetween bites of 'french' toast.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Great stories, guys! :laugh:

We would all drink dark import beers, make slurs about the dirty Scotts, and toast to the Queen every thirty minutes or so. ....I don't remember much as I was pretty hammered, but I was still (from what my friends told me) keeping that accent going, bitching about the 100 years war inbetween bites of 'french' toast.

Freakin. Hilarious. :D

I'm sure I have plenty of funny wasted experiences, but none come to mind at the moment. Although I would like to say, it's always funny when you get a train of thought stuck in your head before you get drunk, and it eventually becomes delusional. e.g.,

(1 tequila shot in)
"Man... I can handle hard liquor kinda well for my size."
(2 tequila shots in)
"You know what? I can handle tequila better than a LOT of people."
(3 tequila shots in)
"Dude. I can drink tequila like a champ. Piece of cake."
(4 tequila shots in)
"I'M #@$#@ IMMUNE TO TEQUILA!!!!!"
(Countless tequila shots in)
*Sprawled out on a friend's couch, clinging on for dear life to keep from falling off the planet*