• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Wasted Experiences

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol, I got high with my good INTP friend (it's not a habit, he's stressed and does it to relax, and I decided to join in because I was curious about the feeling). When I got high, I decided that it would be a good idea to make some Ramen noodles.

So I did. Then I poured ranch dressing on it and put 3 pieces of sandwich turkey in it to eat. I remember thinking "Wow this tastes weird" and I kept eating it. In the morning I just laughed at myself. :laugh:

That is probably one of the strangest things I've done while in an altered state of mind.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Me and a two co workers decided one day to live it up downtown Boise. Unlike normal nights where we would just go and party, this particular evening we were equipped with something that would surely get us laid:

British accents.

We would all drink dark import beers, make slurs about the dirty Scotts, and toast to the Queen every thirty minutes or so. Let me tell you, if you go ANYWHERE in the US sporting a european accent it becomes absurdly easy to talk to and pick up girls. We got in contact with a birthday group of six at a local roof-top tiki bar called The Reef. The followed us along our pub crawl to several other bars until we all squeezed into their friend's Suburban (all ten of us) and got something to eat.

I don't remember much as I was pretty hammered, but I was still (from what my friends told me) keeping that accent going, bitching about the 100 years war inbetween bites of 'french' toast.

so... surely you got laid?

wolfy

awsm
I used to make this home brew. It was potent. Once my friends had gone to a party about 90 min from my place. I wasn't going to go but after two bottles of my special brew I hitch hiked out there at night. Got a ride with two drunk guys in a HQ Holden who thought it would be cool to steal a stop sign by running it over and shoving it in the boot.

I've had lots of wasted experiences and hitch hiking, I'll tell you that much...can't remember most of them that well...

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
i have wasted experiences with hitchhiking too!

i was stranded in sea isle new jersey and had no way of getting home except a cab... and who wants to pay $200 to go from jersey to philly?! no, thanks. so i wandered down the street made friends with some peeps and partied with them until we shut down the bar.

they offered to drive me to philly, but being that i'm not so pro drunk-driving i deflected and moved onto another new pal (i.e. stranger) who was just getting off his bartending shift. he said he was going to philly that night, but he had to stop at his parents house first. so i went with him to his parents house and ate cereal while he got his laundry together. then he drove me the hour and a half back to philly and i took a cab home from his house.

my friends told me that was dangerous. maybe so, but it was cheap. AND, fun.

my gravestone may say "it seemed like a good idea at the time."

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i have wasted experiences with hitchhiking too!

i was stranded in sea isle new jersey and had no way of getting home except a cab... and who wants to pay $200 to go from jersey to philly?! no, thanks. so i wandered down the street made friends with some peeps and partied with them until we shut down the bar.

they offered to drive me to philly, but being that i'm not so pro drunk-driving i deflected and moved onto another new pal (i.e. stranger) who was just getting off his bartending shift. he said he was going to philly that night, but he had to stop at his parents house first. so i went with him to his parents house and ate cereal while he got his laundry together. then he drove me the hour and a half back to philly and i took a cab home from his house.

my friends told me that was dangerous. maybe so, but it was cheap. AND, fun.

my gravestone may say "it seemed like a good idea at the time."

:rofl1: I can relate to that! A few years back, I really wanted to go to NYC because I've never been, even though I didn't know anyone there. So I just met up a friend I knew from online (we'd known each other for a few years if that helps at all. lol), and he said I could stay with him (he lived right outside the city). He seemed trustworthy enough. :tongue: So we went out on the town, I got a little drunk, then took a nap (read: passed out.) in the NY Penn Station while he waited for the train with me. Poor guy. At least he's still friends with me. :laugh: Another time a friend I had met one time in the Bahamas invited me to go on a trip to Mexico. I wandered around the city for a while because I had no cell service and couldn't call to find out where he was. I vaguely recalled the hotel he mentioned so I just moseyed on over there. Worked out okay.

I think that's the thing. I know better... but it always turns out okay. This is hindering my learning process.

I think my gravestone may say "Sure, why not."

Edit: I'd like to add that when I was in the Bahamas I was with my ENFP sister... We're great partners in crime :devil:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
once i heard a very loud crashing sound from my neighbor's apartment. as the night went on i became more and more convinced that at some point later in the night i would create the sound. that i would do something or break something, and that would cause that sound i heard a few hours ago.
after several hours i absolutely believed that at any minute i was going to cause that sound i heard hours ago.
i ended up falling asleep.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
once i heard a very loud crashing sound from my neighbor's apartment. as the night went on i became more and more convinced that at some point later in the night i would create the sound. that i would do something or break something, and that would cause that sound i heard a few hours ago.
after several hours i absolutely believed that at any minute i was going to cause that sound i heard hours ago.
i ended up falling asleep.

In the same vein as that I was looking out the door from our living room into the garage, watching the walls take subtle, guarded breaths. Bravely I ventured into the garage whereupon my roommate killed the lights and locked me out. Calmly I sat down on the cool cement floor and let my eyes adjust to the darkness. I was one with the night, forgotten for hours by society as I acquanited myself with all the subtle naunces of the garage that most people would take for granted.