• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Dumb stuff you did as a kid

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Closed my eyes to see what would happen if I started running across the pavement, forgot about that lamp post.
I put my finger in a cement mixer, lucky bones mend well as children.
While running around in primary I didn't see the monkey bar and chipped my tooth.
I thought it was amusing to put mashed potatoes in my ears.
I used to eat random grass from lawns.
Used to play dare with my brother, checked the pantry and mixed up crazy drinks with all sorts of weird stuff dared each other to drink what we mixed. Some of the grossest drinks ever.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I moved to a new school in year 2 I cried my eyes out. Cried for about 2 hours.
When I went to the dentist as a kid I cried my eyes out. The dentist gave up on trying to get my tooth out.
When I had to take an injection I cried my eyes out. 3 people had to hold me down to take it.
When I saw a lizard crawl down from a wall I cried my eyes out. I screamed the shit out of everyone around me.
When I saw a guy in a santa costume during christmas I cried shitless and people thought there was something wrong with the guy in the santa costume. I was just scared of him.
When I was 4 my older brother made me cry and I called the police to arrest him.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Had my younger cousin fold me up in a couch bed and then she couldn't unfold it.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Swing from a rope tied to a tree into a shallow lake

Go deep into the woods without telling anyone

Video tape my sexcapades and then forget where I put the hidden tape

Had a friend put a professional treadmill on the highest speed while I jumped off and on it. It was backed up to a wall, so when I fell, it carried me backwards and I got trapped. I couldn't get off, and it tore both pant legs, and my skin from my knees down to my ankles.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Video tape my sexcapades and then forget where I put the hidden tape

Don't worry prolly just got returned to the video store in the wrong box. See if you can notice any odd looks next time you go in ;)

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
When I was 3 or so, I decided to dive headfirst off of the top of my bunk bed - thinking that my bedspread/comforter spread out on the floor would cushion my fall. The result was some sort of neural shock - apparently I was unconscious for a little while. :doh:

Atomic Fiend

When I moved to a new school in year 2 I cried my eyes out. Cried for about 2 hours.
When I went to the dentist as a kid I cried my eyes out. The dentist gave up on trying to get my tooth out.
When I had to take an injection I cried my eyes out. 3 people had to hold me down to take it.
When I saw a lizard crawl down from a wall I cried my eyes out. I screamed the shit out of everyone around me.
When I saw a guy in a santa costume during christmas I cried shitless and people thought there was something wrong with the guy in the santa costume. I was just scared of him.
When I was 4 my older brother made me cry and I called the police to arrest him.
Heh, you were a cute kid weren't you?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I made napalmy sort of goo out of petrol and polystyrene and then brought it to school and then scorched part of the benches beside the school library.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
My ISTP brother was doing larger and larger jumps as evil evil knievel. Apparently he got to the "jump off the porch and over a ton of bushes" stage before he broke his arm.

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Attempted to jump out of a third story window using bedsheets as a parachute...

Used an axe to open up a spray paint can and get the ball bearing out. Probably still have some of that paint on me from 10 years ago.

I have a hard time judging my past exploits as "Stupid", they are more just unsuccessful attempts at cool things.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Took 5 of them to hold me. :D

well it took 3 people to hold my sister down, and somehow she got her foot to go over her head and kick the doctor in the face behind her xD
Yeah that was horrible.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
One time, while playing with camp fuel, I set a picnic table and all of our food on fire.

One time, my friends dared me to eat a piece of Elephant Ear, so I did. It tasted like water, until it started burning my throat.

One time, a friend and I were jumping off another friend's roof. He fractured a vertebrae.

One time, I decided to go ww kayaking in the middle of a cloudy night on an unfamiliar river, which was brown and running very high, with lots of logs everywhere, with a shitty headlamp and a buddy who does not fear death. I did not finish that one.

One time, I decided to go skinny-dipping in March with strep throat and a fever.

One time, I decided to just take off walking in a single direction to see where I would end up. That actually was pretty cool, except it was about 20 degrees F in the middle of the night, and I got really really lost.

One time, I thought it would be a good idea to turn donuts on a 4-wheeler in our neighbor's field. They were not happy about it.

One time I thought it would be a good idea to go to class while robotripping.

One time, I was playing with my dad's hunting knife like I had done many times before, and I sliced open my leg pretty good.

Eh I could make a long list. How far back am I supposed to go to qualify as a kid? Haha