User Tag List

First 56789 Last

brainheart

Stuck macaroni and cheese up my nose at age three. Thought I could be like an elephant and take it in that way. (Okay, so I wasn't exactly clear on elephant biology. I also though mustaches were long nose hairs.) My mom had to wait for me to cry it out.

Way too many to mention. My life has been a series of stupid things...

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

^
    I use to purposely shove beads up my nose... I dont know what I was thinking x/
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

brainheart

I used to eat my older sister's flavored lip balm and paper napkins. I probably stuck beads up my nose, too. Was just always curious what would happen if I acted out my thoughts.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I threw oranges or glass piece chess board out of the 8th floor window to see how fast and to what point they'd accelerate when I was hum, I don't know. 3 or something. I'd have to ask my mom but I was really small compared to the furnitures. I always use furnitures to know what age I was in my memories.

Started with oranges then chess boards and other things to see variations. Then the hum, building's caretaker came and told that I could have killed somebody. I hid. Under the dining room table.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

We redocorated a 18 hole golf driving range. We dug bigger holes around the holes in the green, we drew the nazi symbol in sand fields and then the old farts saw us and started chasing us with those electrical golf cars *lol*. We were only two people and we collectively dropped our pants showing our asses and then we made for the escape .

Sadly tho they were more organized then we thought and because we did came back for the third time to destroy the driving range (which was a mistake) this time they hunted us down with around 50 people *lol*.

The guy I did this with was a very decent and harmless guy, but so was I, so I am not sure if he was an ENTP too or just got infected by my natural delusions of grandeur. We had to pay 14.000 DM back then, which were around $10500, this costed me my collegue money and effectively locked me down in the parental prison for several years.

But nevertheless it was fun, especially when someone from the old farts came off the road with the electrical car hunting me and got stuck halfway bend to the side. I pissed myself laughing
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I used to eat my older sister's flavored lip balm and paper napkins. I probably stuck beads up my nose, too. Was just always curious what would happen if I acted out my thoughts.
    This is what developing Ne does to you, kids

"There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselephant View Post
    I have a hard time judging my past exploits as "Stupid", they are more just unsuccessful attempts at cool things.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    IsTP

I became quite adept at skipping rocks as a kid, I thought I was good enough to land a stone inches from my brother and skip it past him out in the lake, scaring and impressing him at the same time. I found a good, flat rock, and chucked it. It skipped beautifully twice before it struck him in the head.
    It left a scar. I still feel bad for that one.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Electrical and chemical experiments that included utilizing the wall outlet near my desk in my room. Nearly burnt the house down twice and nearly blew up myself, my siblings, and some cousins another time.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Once when I was little (under 6 or so, not sure of my exact age) and in daycare, I decided I didn't want to be there. One of the teachers/caretakers told us not go anywhere while she wasn't looking (because she was about to turn her attention to something else that had come up), and I realized she was only saying that to hide the fact that she couldn't do anything about it if we did. I somehow knew that security cameras could watch me, so I casually walked over as if I were going somewhere normally, and then sidled under the camera's visual range which I recalled from seeing the monitor that displayed it. Once I got past it, there was a check out desk, but I avoided being seen by sidling close to the side where they were looking out over at the hall.

I managed to get out the door (no one was watching it), and ran right out past the street onto a median. It was at this point I realized I had no idea where I lived from here, so I just started walking hoping I would find something eventually. Eventually a man in a suit stopped me and asked me where I was supposed to be. He managed to get me back to the daycare, and my mother was called down. She took me home, and never left me there again.

That is the most dangerous thing I've ever actually done. I don't think I've ever done anything that crazy since. I might actually have overcompensated.

Oh, and there was also the time I squirted my mom in the face with a squirt gun, and then used a camera to take a picture of the look on her face immediately afterwards. I thought she looked funny when she was mad.