• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP Famous People or Celberities

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Andrew Jackson
Frank William Abagnale
Lemmy Kilmister (Who the fuck could anyone forget Lemmy?)

What makes you sure Chandler is an N?
He's very good at word-playing, puns, etc. He eventually went into copywriting.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He's very good at word-playing, puns, etc. He eventually went into copywriting.

ummm... N doesn't mean linguistic skills by ANY means... word games are the BEST! I have to put up with tons of bad puns and word games from my ISTJ every day :rolli:

however, I'd be glad not to be the same type as him... not a big fan

still... your tendancy to discount the abilities of Sensors gets really annoying :dry:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not the one that typed Chandler ENTP -- I just went along with it. Wordplaying actually seems Ti to me.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
there's Ti wordplay and Te wordplay... there's a difference in a way, but both are enjoyable... EffEm is good at wordplay with his Te :yes:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm... :thinking: I'm having a hard time picturing where Te wordplay comes from... Ti wordplay I think latches on to Ti anal-retentiveness about details and intricacies of given words, whereas Ne wordplay is rooted on quirky synthesis of different words (noticing one word kind of sounds like another, for example). I do a bit of the latter, but my Te humor is more sardonic in nature.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
James Bond - I always thought he was an ISTP. No?

KDude

Apparently the books were (never read them), but Daniel Craig's version is.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'd say Sean Connery was pretty ISTP too but guess Pierce Brosnan or Roger Moore could be ESTPish.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Depends on which Bond we're talking about, each has a different personality. I'm of the mind that James Bond is a title, like M or Q, rather than a name. Connery's Bond was ESTP and so was Brosnan's, Craig ISTP, and Moore ESFP. Haven't watched the others.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would so do most of the James Bonds... but not Lazenby... he sucks :thumbdown:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
James Bond, awesome as he is, will never ever be anywhere near as badass as one Andrew Jackson (another ESTP). :smoke: This is the guy that participated in well over a dozen duels over the course of his life, half of which was spent with a bullet lodged in his pericardium, and beat the shit out of his would-be assassin with a cane.

KDude

duels are nice and all, but the important thing is, andrew jackson had the coolest hair of the presidents.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That too.

But seriously, the guy was just nuts. Here's an ode to his sheer badassery:

When the 1828 election rolled around, a lot of people were terrified when they heard Andrew "Old Hickory" Jackson was running. If you're wondering how a guy we're calling a bad ass got such a lame nickname, it's because he used to carry a hickory cane around and beat people senseless with it, and if you're wondering why he did that, it's because he was a fucking lunatic.

ajackson3b.jpg

Former Democratic Senator and Secretary of the Treasurey Albert Gallatin feared a Jackson presidency because of his "habitual disregard of laws and constitutional provisions." Or in other words, the man was a loose canon--17th Century Washigton's answer to Martin Riggs. Sure, he probably didn't have an irate black lieutenant to answer to, or a weary partner who was too old for this shit, but he most certainly had a death wish.

How do we know? Well, despite everyone's best efforts, Jackson was elected to the top office, and when he wasn't busy shaping the Presidency as we know it today, you could find him out back dueling. In case you haven't been to the 18th century lately, this unmanly sounding activity actually involves standing across from an armed man and shooting at him while he in turn shoots at you. The number of duels that Jackson took part in varies depending on what source you consult; some say 13, while others rank the number somewhere in the 100's, both of which are entirely too many times for a reasonable human being to stand in front of someone who is strying to kill them with a loaded gun.

On one occasion, he challenged a man named Charles Dickinson to a duel, (the reason behind it wasn't important, not to us and certainly not to Jackson), and Jackson was even kind enough to give Dickinson the first shot. We're gonna go ahead and repeat that: In a duel with pistols, Jackson politely volunteers to be shot at first. Dickinson happily obliged and shot Jackson, who proceeded to shake it off like it was a bee sting. When Jackson returned the favor, Dickinson was not so lucky, and that's why his face isn't on the twenty. The bullet, by the by, remained in Jackson's body for 19 years because, we assume, Jackson knew that time spent removing the bullets would just fall under the general category of "time not dueling," Jackson's least favorite category.

ajackson4.jpg

Andrew Jackson may have been the first master of Gun Kata​

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
and when AJ was elected, he had an openhouse for all of the rough frontier people to come to the white house and slide down the bannisters and get drunk and such... it has apparently been forbidden every since :laugh:

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7

Yeah Daniel Craig's portrayal is the closest to the literary Bond. In the books, he's pure ISTP.

R

Riva

Off Topic

Daniel Craig's potrayal is too cold to be cool. Yes for a character in a book it could be quite nice since the author could write the character's thoughts. But for a film, not at all. In comics a cloud would appear from the character and his thoughts would be shown but in a film it is not do-able.

Daniel's bond is too cold to be cool.

But a perfect ISTP example.