• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP Famous People or Celberities

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think ESTJs are pretty energetic. All EJs I've known were workaholics. And ESTJs active in SP type of ways too. A friend of mine is a semi pro bike racer. Better than me at some things. When we were kids he was annoyingly competitive too. Always had to cut in, or get in front of everyone to be the "leader". I'd get in fights with him because of it. He might pass for an ESTP "activity wise", but he at least tests ESTJ. He doesn't strike me as ESTP either. He's not that wild, in general.

As for rule following.. I don't know if it's type related. Some are merely "late bloomers" and get out of their familial influence later than others and reevaluate some things. What they never aren't is impulsive or good with a lot of oncoming information (I think they'd rather control the flow of information, and maybe set aside new things to look at later). I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with their philosophy on society. Their sense of order is more subtle. That same friend above will completely lose it if the "unknown" happens during day-to-day or work situations. Say, if traffic grinds to a halt or a sudden change in plans happens for the night. Then you see his control freak/orderly side. It could lead to a higher philosophy on how they might want order in society, but I doubt it.

Anyways.. I'm kind of derailing now. We're talking about Milla. I'm open to ESTP, I guess.

Milla said:
I like to overwhelm myself. I can't live normally if I don't have 10,000 things to do.

"If something doesn't happen the way you want it, you have to try it again until it happens."

"[People find the] scandalous side of me entertaining!"

Milla is a doer, not a planner, she dooesn't go by a rule book or read a manual to do something. She ha not Si. So really I don't see ESTJ. She's ESTP, I've seen a few of her promotional video for clothes and perfumes, she's a promoter par exellence. And for her movies, she often say "well there's nothing to explain about the meaning, just to see the movie, that's all", clearly the repression of Ni and the active and spontaneous attitude of SPs.

Oh, and HBC is an ENFJ.

KDude

I'm still undecided on HBC.

What's funny is that you kind of remind me of her. :laugh:

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Tyler Durden is the ultimate caricature of the ESTP. .
I think I posted on some fluff thread about this. I think he's the repressed shadow of an INFJ (the protagonist in Fight Club played by Norton), and that's why he's like a very destructive negative ESTP. After all he's not 'real' in the movie, but a separated part of the protagonists psyche. In a way we're both right. ;)

Ingvar-spb

MBTI Type
INTP
Russian socionics autors consider so :
John Fitzgerald Kennedy - ENTJ
George Herbert Walker Bush - ESTJ

That's not my opinion.Took it from here http://www.famo.ru/etalon/ If you can read russian of course =)

Navi

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Khan was probably ENTP, although I'd buy S.

You're kidding, right? Reading countless biographies and historical facts about him, there is no way he is an Ne-dom/ILE.

R

Riva

George W. Bush is a 7w8 or 8w7 in disguise, not a 9. have you seen what he's like off the job? the guy is too Id to function

also, you forgot James Dean: ESTP 4w5 Sx/Sp

Can you (dear ennegram enthusiast) give me examples of ESTP 7w6s. I can only think of Milly Ashford from Code Geass. (Now don't tell me she is not an ESTP because it's going to be a long argument.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can you (dear ennegram enthusiast) give me examples of ESTP 7w6s.
maybe Michael J Fox?
some people say Peter Griffin is ESTP, but he is Ne as hell (just a really stupid one lol)

I can only think of Milly Ashford from Code Geass. (Now don't tell me she is not an ESTP because it's going to be a long argument.)
no disagreement here (ESTP 7w6>2w3>9w8 Sx/So)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION]
another example I can think of is Timon from The Lion King (ESTP 7w6>8w7>3w2 Sp/So)

R

Riva

^ for some reason i thought you said simba from the lion king and in my head i accepted it. What type do yyou think he is?

I wish i knew more female estp 7w6 characters. Something about them i like.

I usually don't like estp females. Most estp females i know are 7w8s and 6w7s.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Don't forget about Julian McMahon, a non-fictional ESTP. He's an actor from Australia. He was Christian Troy in Nip/Tuck, and Dr. Doom twice in 2005 and 2007.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd say Sean Connery was pretty ISTP too but guess Pierce Brosnan or Roger Moore could be ESTPish.

Well, according to experts at CelebrityTypes.com, Sean Connery is an ISTJ. I see that in his style of Bond also.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see Connery as ISTJ but I think his portrayal of Bond is more ESTP, with perhaps some ESTJ leanings.

I think George Lazenby is an ESTP and he carried that into the role.

Moore is an ESFJ but played Bond as ESTP in his early films, more ESFP in later films

I'm not sure Dalton's type but I'd say he portrayed the most ISTP Bond until Craig

Not sure about Brosnan. Don't care; his films sucked spy balls.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Not sure about Brosnan. Don't care; his films sucked spy balls.

Goldeneye is one of the best James Bond movies I think.

Daniel Craig I think does the worst portrayal of Bond. He lacks humour, suaveness and charm. All of what we consider to be Bond.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Goldeneye is one of the best James Bond movies I think.

Daniel Craig I think does the worst portrayal of Bond. He lacks humour, suaveness and charm. All of what we consider to be Bond.

Dalton is my favorite. I think he portrays the most Human Bond. He is suave and charming but there's something unsettling right beneath the surface. That's what I expect in a Bond portrayal.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Dalton is my favorite. I think he portrays the most Human Bond. He is suave and charming but there's something unsettling right beneath the surface. That's what I expect in a Bond portrayal.

yes he is definitely the most human bond and there is something unsettling about him. you pit it into words what i did not know how to explain why i like him perfectly.

i think he gives this 'i am disturbed by all of this or i am broken inside by all of this/what i have seen/done but i try my best to hide it with my hedonistic showiness' kinda vibe that just takes bond to another level.

However there is huge weakness in his potrayal. there is not much humour in it and that aspect you mentioned is NOT what we want from a Bond character. it just adds some unnecessary darkness to bond movies. a few bad experiences are okay but not the whole broken thing.

Sterling Archer is supposed to be what Ian Fleming wanted Bond to look like. He is also broken inside though, but there is a perfect balance of it with his humour.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yes he is definitely the most human bond and there is something unsettling about him. you pit it into words what i did not know how to explain why i like him perfectly.

i think he gives this 'i am disturbed by all of this or i am broken inside by all of this/what i have seen/done but i try my best to hide it with my hedonistic showiness' kinda vibe that just takes bond to another level.

However there is huge weakness in his potrayal. there is not much humour in it and that aspect you mentioned is NOT what we want from a Bond character. it just adds some unnecessary darkness to bond movies. a few bad experiences are okay but not the whole broken thing.

Sterling Archer is supposed to be what Ian Fleming wanted Bond to look like. He is also broken inside though, but there is a perfect balance of it with his humour.

I think the reason for the apparent humor deficiency in the Dalton films was a result of them dialing back what had reached ridiculous levels of campy humor in the Moore films. Unfortunately they went a little too far in removing the humor and I think they were trying to meet audiences' expectations of gritty Die Hard and Lethal Weapon style action films in the late 80s.

Sterling Archer is more classic Bond than Daniel Craig, for sure.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

To me, Dalton's version of Bond seems very similar to INTJs in films.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To me, Dalton's version of Bond seems very similar to INTJs in films.

Maybe. I like License to Kill. He was very calculating the way he orchestrated everything and manipulated the situation to bring Sanchez' drug empire down.