• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP Famous People or Celberities

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tyler Durden is quintessential ESTP. He's too much of a chaotic, free spirited, improviser to be anything else.
No. Just... no. Tyler Durden is a rigid, planned leader who has translated Ni/Se into intense charisma, whose endgame is to create an army and ultimately take down the government and bring about an anarcho-primitivist society. Tyler Durden is V, as portrayed by Brad Pitt.

Genghis Khan (mongol Conqueror)
Khan was probably ENTP, although I'd buy S.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
V is clearly an INTx. In comparaison, Tyler Durden is clearly en ESTP. One of my best friend is an ESTP (believe me, he is not ENTJ) and they are really look-a-like in their style. I've met a few ENTJs, and they are very different, some were alpha male, though, but in a diferent way.

KDude

lol Lindsay Lohan is full of "feeling"....shes an ESFP probably. def not a thinker.

Sure, she's full of emotion, but why do you think it's Fi?

BTW, I edited that post after I made it. I wasn't sure, but I figured fuck it.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alot of famous generals anf conquerors are also ESTPs.

I would add Erwin Rommel and George S. Patton to the list. Esp. Patton seems like a quintessential ESTP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

George W. Bush is a 7w8 or 8w7 in disguise, not a 9. have you seen what he's like off the job? the guy is too Id to function

also, you forgot James Dean: ESTP 4w5 Sx/Sp

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
George W. Bush is a 7w8 or 8w7 in disguise, not a 9. have you seen what he's like off the job? the guy is too Id to function

Hem, it's the contrary. He's a 9 who projects an image of 8w7 when he's connected to the point 3. Other than that, he's actually an indolent man without strong self-postition who's just the puppet of the Washighton hawks. He is a depraved drunkard outside of his job, but doesn't have the decisive, strong and tough attitude of a 8w7 or the mentaly agile and sociopathic attitude of an 8w7.

also, you forgot James Dean: ESTP 4w5 Sx/Sp

ISFP 4w5 Sx/Sp. This guy had not Ti, and was really behind the scene.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP 4w5 Sx/Sp. This guy had not Ti, and was really behind the scene.
I guess I gave up and jumped on the ESTP band wagon, but ISFP makes a lot more sense

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess I gave up and jumped on the ESTP band wagon, but ISFP makes a lot more sense

Yeah.

Also, look at Sarko, and Kennedy, who are true 8w7 and 7w8 ESTPs, the difference is pretty clear.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJ, I think.

A socionic ESTj, yes: http://www.socionics.us/celebrities/lse.shtml

Though, I think she is ESTP on MBTI. ESTJ testify about being serious, rule-follower teenagers who forget to have fun. Milla testifies about being a loyal but rebelious, reckless and rule breaking teenager. It's very visible in interviews, she has a lot of energy, she always need to move. SP, not SJ/ Also, I don't see Si, but clearly Se.

In MBTI, the difference J/P is between judgers and explorers, and, well, she's pretty much an explorer.

On that link, she's compared to Sandra Bernhard, an ESTp, I think she may be an ESTP too, and a 6w5 Sx/So (which explains also why she's similar to the 6w7 Sx/So Milla J).

KDude

A socionic ESTj, yes: http://www.socionics.us/celebrities/lse.shtml

Though, I think she is ESTP on MBTI. ESTJ testify about being serious, rule-follower teenagers who forget to have fun. Milla testifies about being a loyal but rebelious, reckless and rule breaking teenager. It's very visible in interviews, she has a lot of energy, she always need to move. SP, not SJ/ Also, I don't see Si, but clearly Se.

In MBTI, the difference J/P is between judgers and explorers, and, well, she's pretty much an explorer.

On that link, she's compared to Sandra Bernhard, an ESTp, I think she may be an ESTP too, and a 6w5 Sx/So (which explains also why she's similar to the 6w7 Sx/So Milla J).

I think ESTJs are pretty energetic. All EJs I've known were workaholics. And ESTJs active in SP type of ways too. A friend of mine is a semi pro bike racer. Better than me at some things. When we were kids he was annoyingly competitive too. Always had to cut in, or get in front of everyone to be the "leader". I'd get in fights with him because of it. He might pass for an ESTP "activity wise", but he at least tests ESTJ. He doesn't strike me as ESTP either. He's not that wild, in general.

As for rule following.. I don't know if it's type related. Some are merely "late bloomers" and get out of their familial influence later than others and reevaluate some things. What they never aren't is impulsive or good with a lot of oncoming information (I think they'd rather control the flow of information, and maybe set aside new things to look at later). I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with their philosophy on society. Their sense of order is more subtle. That same friend above will completely lose it if the "unknown" happens during day-to-day or work situations. Say, if traffic grinds to a halt or a sudden change in plans happens for the night. Then you see his control freak/orderly side. It could lead to a higher philosophy on how they might want order in society, but I doubt it.

Anyways.. I'm kind of derailing now. We're talking about Milla. I'm open to ESTP, I guess.

KDude

Helena Bonham Carter

She kind of confuses me with ENFJ, but she's too nonchalant. Compare Madonna, Asia Argento or Mae West. I think Kenneth Branagh (her ex husband) is the real ENFJ, and her current (Tim Burton), another NF.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I have some different opinions.

Non Fictional

Franklin Delano Rossevelt (why because D.Keirsey said it?)
John Fitzgerald Kennedy (ESFP)
Georges W Bush Jr (ESFP)
Mick Jagger (ESFP)

Fictional
Tyler Durden (Fight Club) :huh:
Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) ????????? ESTP?
Sonic The Edgehog (He is probably the BEST ESTP example in the world)
Johnny Bravo (ESFP)
The Genie (Alladin) :)huh:?)

Sonic was my hero all through childhood. He listened to heavy metal and drum'n'bass. Now he's a lame emo punk rocker.

And sally was hot.

KDude

That game never played to my strengths... was too anal about getting every coin.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
lol, yeah me too. Plus you had to if you wanted to get the damn chaos emeralds or whatever.

I feel like Sonic and Sally were the stereotypical SLE IEI dual couple.