• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP Famous People or Celberities

KDude

He's hardcore. Took those whacks to the nuts like a champ :laugh: Plus, that coldness makes for some funny lines that the other Bonds probably wouldn't be so blunt about.

James Bond: No, don't worry, you're not my type.
Vesper Lynd: Smart?
James Bond: Single.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
He's hardcore. Took those whacks to the nuts like a champ :laugh: Plus, that coldness makes for some funny lines that the other Bonds probably wouldn't be so blunt about.

James Bond: No, don't worry, you're not my type.
Vesper Lynd: Smart?
James Bond: Single.

I think I've used that line.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Richard Branson- ENTP
Bruce Willis- ISTP (wasn't he on your other thread?) :huh:
Dubya- ESFP
Tyler Durden- ENTJ
Bart Simpson- ENTP
Tony Montana- Coked-up ENTJ

FDR- Shithead ENTJ
The Genie- Seems ENFP to me -- rather reminiscent of Jim Carrey.

This is an old list so I've changed my mind about a few, including Bruce Willis. You are also right about Richard Branson. But Tyler Durden and Tony Montana are caricatural ESTPs. Same for Bart Simpsons who is not N at all.

For James Bond, here is an old post of me: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/941291-post3.html

I agree with Curzon that Craig is not especially cool, and that he's too cold. The best is of course the one played by Sean Connery! And then the one played by Pierce Brosnan. Daniel Craig is cooler than Roger Moore and Tymothy Dalton, though. I also agree that Curzon is an ESFP.;)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is an old list so I've changed my mind about a few, including Bruce Willis. You are also right about Richard Branson. But Tyler Durden and Tony Montana are caricatural ESTPs. Same for Bart Simpsons who is not N at all.
I could easily buy Bart being ESTP, but he seems like the inventor sort -- He's always coming up with elaborate pranks. Durden and Montana are ENTJ in spades.

Tyler Durden started Fight Club not as a way to beat the shit out of people, but as a way to gain recruits for his own anarchist organization. He was a clear Ni Te leader who happened to have a shitload of tertiary Se -- the rules of Fight Club alone were a dead giveaway of this.

You don't talk about fight club.
You don't talk about fight club.
When someone says stop, or goes limp, even if he's just faking it, the fight is over.
Only two guys to a fight.
One fight at a time.
They fight without shirts or shoes.
The fights go on as long as they have to.
If this is your first night at fight club, you have to fight.
I could buy that maybe an ISTP would come up with this (and it's a dim possibility -- this is strongly Te), but not an ESTP. No way. ExTPs in general just wing it.

As for Tony Montana, the guy's an ENTJ who went on a coke-driven rampage at the end. The whole plot of Scarface follows his rise to power, based on an intricate plan rooted on a desire to be on top of the world. Clear Ni there, and far too strong to be inferior. And he's very obviously an extrovert, so that leaves ENTJ.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Tony Montana- ESTP
Bart- ESTP

Tyler Durden- ENTJ

Thats right.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tony Montana- C O K E H E A D

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OMG, how the hell could you guys forget the most fucking badass of all fucking badass fictional ESTPs? :horor:

He's gonna kick your ass for this shit, after making you listen to badass bible verses.

gallery_1_1_18776.gif

KDude

i thought he was enfj myself. he was good with the whole public speaking thing :laugh: ;)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm good at public speaking... when it's necissary... :blush:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could easily buy Bart being ESTP, but he seems like the inventor sort -- He's always coming up with elaborate pranks. Durden and Montana are ENTJ in spades.

Tyler Durden started Fight Club not as a way to beat the shit out of people, but as a way to gain recruits for his own anarchist organization. He was a clear Ni Te leader who happened to have a shitload of tertiary Se -- the rules of Fight Club alone were a dead giveaway of this.

I could buy that maybe an ISTP would come up with this (and it's a dim possibility -- this is strongly Te), but not an ESTP. No way. ExTPs in general just wing it.

As for Tony Montana, the guy's an ENTJ who went on a coke-driven rampage at the end. The whole plot of Scarface follows his rise to power, based on an intricate plan rooted on a desire to be on top of the world. Clear Ni there, and far too strong to be inferior. And he's very obviously an extrovert, so that leaves ENTJ.

Dude, in France, our own president is an ESTP, and he had the will to become president from his early 20s or even earlyer. And he have shit out in every directions in order to achieve his quest for power. It's the same for Tyler Durden, it's the same for Tony Montana. Sosa, is an ENTJ. You must unerstand that ESTPs are Se dom, but that does'nt mean that they just want to drink beer, eat food or play football all the time, and to think from time to time because of their auxillary Ti. They are peoples who can have a strong vision of how they want things be, and get their hands dirty to achieve it. That's quoted from a descriptions of ESTPs:
I make it happen. How I work—I have a picture in my head on how things will be, and I’m totally involved in the here and now. I am go, go, go. And that creates a lot of successes. I just dodge my way through the sparks and problems. I’m very task oriented. I like to do something, get it done, and move to the next thing. I love circumstances where it’s a challenge.

SPs are down-to-heart but that don't mean they have not vision of life and the big picture (Ni) but they just think it's more important to live life to the fullest (Se). So, their state of mind is often "I have a vision about life, and my philosophy is to live life to the fullest". This state of mind wombined with a in-charge nauture, is how ESTPs often are. And this is how Tyler Durden is. I know a few peoples who are really like Tyler Durden in many ways and they are absolutely not ENTJs but ESTPs. Maybe also ENTJ and ISTP but in a mino way. Tyler Durden is a sort of caricature of the ESTP personality type, like House is a caricature iof the ENTP. And in a few topics about matching movies with MBTI types, Fight Club is always matched with ISTP.

Also, Tyler etablish the rules of the Fight Club, but he actually just tell "theses are the guidelines and next let's get for a huge badass fight!". This is ESTP, not ENTJ.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OMG, how the hell could you guys forget the most fucking badass of all fucking badass fictional ESTPs? :horor:

He's gonna kick your ass for this shit, after making you listen to badass bible verses.

gallery_1_1_18776.gif

He is ENTP!:laugh:

Vincent Vega is an ESTP. Actually, they are good axamples of ESTPs partners in crime.
080921152215-764-452.jpg

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tyler Durden is quintessential ESTP. He's too much of a chaotic, free spirited, improviser to be anything else. It was his innate charisma that helped him gain a following more so than leadership abilities. He wasn't even around in the last part and everyone remained loyal to his wishes. ESTP salesmanship at it's finest.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Genghis Khan (mongol Conqueror)
Tamerlane (Conqueror)
Zhukov (soviet General)
Alot of famous generals anf conquerors are also ESTPs.

R

Riva

I agree with Curzon that Craig is not especially cool, and that he's too cold. The best is of course the one played by Sean Connery! And then the one played by Pierce Brosnan. Daniel Craig is cooler than Roger Moore and Tymothy Dalton, though. I also agree that Curzon is an ESFP.;)

As long as no one calls me a INTJ I'll always feel fine. ;)

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Charles Barkley
Shaquille O'Neal
Brock Lesnar
Matthew McConauhey
Hulk Hogan
Jay Leno
Kevin James