• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Famous ESFP or Celebrities

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
whoever said that Fry on Futurama was an Esfp must be a bit confused... :newwink:

and Aladdin is ALWAYS my choice in the category of Disney characters I'd like to f$%^ :cheese:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Er....Lol.:shock:
Your guess of him as ISFP is frankly retarded. Aladdin has no personal values whatsoever, he has a Lecter-like knack for reading people very common among tert-Fes, and he's a master bullshitter. he was trying to get into the princess's pants because he was after her family's money, and it wasn't until the very end that he realized he genuinely loved her. Aladdin is this guy, portrayed as an Arabian hobo with a pet monkey.

No. Jasmine was the hottest. :drool:
I'd say Ariel (as a human), but we're guys.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your guess of him as ISFP is frankly retarded. Aladdin has no personal values whatsoever, he has a Lecter-like knack for reading people very common among tert-Fes, and he's a master bullshitter. he was trying to get into the princess's pants because he was after her family's money, and it wasn't until the very end that he realized he genuinely loved her. Aladdin is this guy, portrayed as an Arabian hobo with a pet monkey.

I talk about the Alladin from Disney.

I'd say Ariel (as a human), but we're guys.
Actually, Ariel is the hottest.:D

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I talk about the Alladin from Disney.
Indeed, so was I. :newwink: Aladdin from the original tale was probably ISTP (the original Efrit was ISTJ, as opposed to the ENFP wacko from the Disney version).

Actually, Ariel is the hottest. :D
Indeed. :wubbie: I have a thing for gingers... :drool:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Indeed, so was I. :newwink: Aladdin from the original tale was probably ISTP (the original Efrit was ISTJ, as opposed to the ENFP wacko from the Disney version).

Yeah I've read the original tale and I think you're right. Though the Genie is not an ENFP but an ESTP. Just a friendly one.

Indeed. :wubbie: I have a thing for gingers... :drool:

I know it's just a cartoon.
2666__la_petite_sirene_3.jpg
ynmreyt0.gif

But :drool:

She is jailbait though.:huh:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah I've read the original tale and I think you're right. Though the Genie is not an ENFP but an ESTP. Just a friendly one.
Most ESTPs are friendly, far as I can tell. The genie's got that random quirky goofiness of an Ne-dom though.

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Pamela Anderson
Drew Barrymore
Rachel Bilson
Kate Hudson
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Cameran Diaz
Alyssa Milano
Hayden Panitierre
Rachel Ray
Jessica Simpson
Kim Kardashian
America Ferrera
Paula Abdul
Pink
Audrina Partridge
Reba McEntire
Britney Spears
Mario Lopez
Oscar De La Hoya
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Mariah Carey

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pamela Anderson ISFP
Drew Barrymore ISFP
Jessica Simpson ISFJ
Kim Kardashian ISFJ
Britney Spears ISFP
Mariah Carey ISFJ

R

Riva

ENFP 7w? So/Sx

Knows very little of him. Have a good feeling that he is an ESFP from what little I know of him.

Seems quite simple and in the moment than complicated and head in the clouds.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Knows very little of him. Have a good feeling that he is an ESFP from what little I know of him.

Seems quite simple and in the moment than complicated and head in the clouds.

Se doms are not head in the clouds, that's Ne doms. Richard Branson seems simple because he is an ExxP 7 and they often get mistaken for less intelligent than they really are (which is why I often act IxTJ IRL)

R

Riva

Se doms are not head in the clouds, that's Ne doms. Richard Branson seems simple because he is an ExxP 7 and they often get mistaken for less intelligent than they really are (which is why I often act IxTJ IRL)

That's what I said. RB seems simple and in the moment (which is Se) than complicated and head in the clouds (Ne).

Of course I know very little of him.

Do you have any clips of him that made you think ENFP? From what I have read of his character he seems rather simple (which you defended as E7) and not so emotionally complicated (or on rude terms emo) like ENFPs tend to be.

ESFPs though Fi users, seem quite unaffected by it in comparison to ENFPs.

sprint race

I used to agree with celeb types that emma watson is ESTJ, but not as sure now. I think she's either ESTJ, ENTP or INFJ. For me she displays elements of all these personality types, but the two extroverted ones are more likely i think as she always comes across extroverted in interviews. That said she apparently indentifies as an introvert and I'm sure she's bright and well-informed enough to realise introversion doesn't = shyness.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just to make you more confused here and also confirm what has been said : Most ENFP I know and myself express ourselves exactly the same way.

We can be good listeners, are attached to our values, love to joke around ...ect. It seems I could be more direct than ENFP when needed. I am not conflict avoidant, whereas some of the ENFP

I know are. When I am tired, if I practice some sport it makes me feel good and I'll have a rest later.

I have had a talk with some ENFP, they don't need to practice a sport regularly to feel good. They need to communicate a lot with others.

ENFP seem to be one of the Don Juan of the MBTI. The ESFP is much more independent than one can think.... From the outside I guess it is hard to make the difference.

Ask questions if you dare ! :hi:

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Elvis Presley is the most classical example of celebrity ESFP I can think of. Liz Taylor goes in the same category. With Marilyn Monroe I am not sure whether she's ESFP or ISFP really.

Can you think of anyone more recent that fits the bill? I think Miley Cyrus is one, and I sure don't hate on her. She has supreme talent. Have you heard her Backyard Sessions songs?

I've recently been going through some Disney stories with a friend. I am 100% sure that Pochahontas is a SFP. However, can't make up my mind about which one. On the one hand, she doesn't seem to hang out with people all that much. On the other, she does hang out with her furry sidekicks, grandmother Willow, and functionally, she seems all about the experiencing, and doing, before anything else. Also check out her Te action, when called for. Doesn't seem like an inferior function to me. I'm tentatively going with ESFP.