• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Famous ESFP or Celebrities

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He's YouTube famous, but Chandler from MrBeast is an ESFP (9w8 so/sp) from what I've heard and is probably my favorite-person-I've-never-met now. He reminds me of why ExFPs are probably the types I tend to fangirl over most. XD Just straight up bizarre.

Moronus Imbicilis

Permabanned

ESFP anthem. Roisin Murphy is the most amazing ESFP alive, in comparison Bieber is a nasty shit and Miley Cyrus is a little girl. This particular performance where she is a bit tipsy is the best. Mouthed Fuck off to the cameraman when he got too much in her face lol

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Amy Winehouse was an ESFP. She thrived on the performing energy, but I think it was not in a social way, but the sensory excitement way. Her lyrics and songs are very earthy and grounded.

Moronus Imbicilis

Permabanned
Siúil a Rún;3332697 said:
I think Amy Winehouse was an ESFP. She thrived on the performing energy, but I think it was not in a social way, but the sensory excitement way. Her lyrics and songs are very earthy and grounded.
Amy looks more like lead Fi aux Se like lady Gaga. Isfps have totally different energy. RIP, she was amazing

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Amy looks more like lead Fi aux Se like lady Gaga. Isfps have totally different energy. RIP, she was amazing
I can see that as a possibility. My main hesitation is her ability to maintain that higher sensory energy. She is not socially extroverted and doesn't make that extra effort to communicate, but is more internal. I would say on the ISFP to ESFP continuum, she is in the middle on the I-E with my impression of her leaning more towards E because I lean so far towards I. I'm not sure if she is as pre-occupied with with Fi stuff to same degree as a Fi-dom like Fiona Apple or myself, but it's a possibility. It's not binary - one way or the other. People can be in the middle. It would be a bizarre world if everyone obeyed the little boxes people imagine for them.