Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    ENFP 7w? So/Sx
    Knows very little of him. Have a good feeling that he is an ESFP from what little I know of him.

Seems quite simple and in the moment than complicated and head in the clouds.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Knows very little of him. Have a good feeling that he is an ESFP from what little I know of him.

Seems quite simple and in the moment than complicated and head in the clouds.
    Se doms are not head in the clouds, that's Ne doms. Richard Branson seems simple because he is an ExxP 7 and they often get mistaken for less intelligent than they really are (which is why I often act IxTJ IRL)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Riva

Se doms are not head in the clouds, that's Ne doms. Richard Branson seems simple because he is an ExxP 7 and they often get mistaken for less intelligent than they really are (which is why I often act IxTJ IRL)
    That's what I said. RB seems simple and in the moment (which is Se) than complicated and head in the clouds (Ne).

Of course I know very little of him.

Do you have any clips of him that made you think ENFP? From what I have read of his character he seems rather simple (which you defended as E7) and not so emotionally complicated (or on rude terms emo) like ENFPs tend to be.

ESFPs though Fi users, seem quite unaffected by it in comparison to ENFPs.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ENFP 7w? So/Sx
    ENFP 7w8 So/Sx.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    ENFP 7w8 So/Sx.
    other than being a very successful entrepreneur, what makes him w8 as opposed to w6?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

I used to agree with celeb types that emma watson is ESTJ, but not as sure now. I think she's either ESTJ, ENTP or INFJ. For me she displays elements of all these personality types, but the two extroverted ones are more likely i think as she always comes across extroverted in interviews. That said she apparently indentifies as an introvert and I'm sure she's bright and well-informed enough to realise introversion doesn't = shyness.

Jessica Ennis (hill) and Novak Djokovic seem like obvious ESTPs to me. Also Eddie Murphy.

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Just to make you more confused here and also confirm what has been said : Most ENFP I know and myself express ourselves exactly the same way.

We can be good listeners, are attached to our values, love to joke around ...ect. It seems I could be more direct than ENFP when needed. I am not conflict avoidant, whereas some of the ENFP

I know are. When I am tired, if I practice some sport it makes me feel good and I'll have a rest later.

I have had a talk with some ENFP, they don't need to practice a sport regularly to feel good. They need to communicate a lot with others.

ENFP seem to be one of the Don Juan of the MBTI. The ESFP is much more independent than one can think.... From the outside I guess it is hard to make the difference.

Ask questions if you dare !
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Likes Dorito liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Elvis Presley is the most classical example of celebrity ESFP I can think of. Liz Taylor goes in the same category. With Marilyn Monroe I am not sure whether she's ESFP or ISFP really.

Can you think of anyone more recent that fits the bill? I think Miley Cyrus is one, and I sure don't hate on her. She has supreme talent. Have you heard her Backyard Sessions songs?

I've recently been going through some Disney stories with a friend. I am 100% sure that Pochahontas is a SFP. However, can't make up my mind about which one. On the one hand, she doesn't seem to hang out with people all that much. On the other, she does hang out with her furry sidekicks, grandmother Willow, and functionally, she seems all about the experiencing, and doing, before anything else. Also check out her Te action, when called for. Doesn't seem like an inferior function to me. I'm tentatively going with ESFP.