• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTPs - what do you look for in a potential partner?

Fairy...

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Please come forth and reveal....
Thank you :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's easy!

(1) Physical Beauty
(2) Inner Beauty (Kindness, Compassion, Empathy, Etc.)
(3) Fun Loving Outlook on Life
(4) Intelligence
(5) Assertiveness
(6) Libido!
(7) An Interest in Me (Duh!)
(8) Someone who Understands Me and Loves me As I Am.

My INFJ wife has given me all these things.

I fell in love with her at first sight 15 years ago and we've had a wonderful life together.

Any other questions?

:cheese:

ESTPgirl

MBTI Type
estp
Enneagram
7w8
- great sex
- hobbies - guns, cars, computers, music, etc.
- brains
- adventurous
- high level of attention without smothering
- intrigue

and of course the usual relationship issues like outlook on life, ideals, morals, values, all that stuff.

Fairy...

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
thanks ESTPs - you guys are the best!!!

well, i do like an ESTP friend of mine. we're just friends though, although i like him more than that. maybe i'm too unadventurous for him or just not what he wants because i'm fairly certain he knows that i do like him more than a friend. i mean we dont talk with each other as often as we use to but he sometimes contacts me and says 'oh, we'll have to do this and we'll have to do that...' but nothing ever seems to eventuaute...i think i'm just hoping that something will. wishful thinking, but deep down i dont think anything will :-(
i love ESTPs outlook on life - ever so positive and deal with blows so amazingly well. i just love that nothing seems to bother them... i want to meet more ESTPs!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
thanks ESTPs - you guys are the best!!!

well, i do like an ESTP friend of mine. we're just friends though, although i like him more than that. maybe i'm too unadventurous for him or just not what he wants because i'm fairly certain he knows that i do like him more than a friend. i mean we dont talk with each other as often as we use to but he sometimes contacts me and says 'oh, we'll have to do this and we'll have to do that...' but nothing ever seems to eventuaute...i think i'm just hoping that something will. wishful thinking, but deep down i dont think anything will :-(
i love ESTPs outlook on life - ever so positive and deal with blows so amazingly well. i just love that nothing seems to bother them... i want to meet more ESTPs!

Just grab him and kiss him and see what happens. :whistling:
I'll bet he doesn't run off.
He'll be so damn taken by surprise if you do that, I swear. :yes:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you talking before or after I got married...? :newwink:

The effect of a properly landed smack on the kisser is effective in either case, right? :happy:

ESTPMarie

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
The effect of a properly landed smack on the kisser is effective in either case, right? :happy:

LOL - I was replying to the OP. (Should have quoted the original question.) But yeah, I suppose it works either way. :yes:

MinervaSSS

MBTI Type
INFJ

That's what attracted me to my current ESTP as well. He just oozed energy and positivity and can-do attitude. I struggle with that on my end, needing my recharge time and occasional self-doubt/defeat. Very enchanting :blush:

ESTPMarie

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Well, I guess the most obvious would be something (er, someone) new and different...

Intelligence is very high on my list, much higher than good looks. (I dated more guys on the debate team or in the chess club than on the football team in high school). Libido, yup, gotta have plenty of that. Sense of humor/fun loving a must.