• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Friends With Cuddling Benefits?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Got any? I have one. It's pretty amazing. :cool:

She keeps cracking up over the fact that I like to smell her when she smells really good, though. :rofl1:

And we get asked if we're going out, but only when we don't show any affection or any other "signs", hahaha. I'm sure because when we do they just assume. :newwink:

hahaha.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've had these, they're awesome!!!

In fact, I'd love to have one now!

:)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i like cuddling and never have anyone to cuddle :(
so im kind of a cuddle virgin :D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'd so be in on that with you, if you only lived close by! :D
I don't know what you look like, or how old you are, but just as long as you kept your boners down, or to yourself. Yeah, I'd hypothetically be willing! :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find this gives men the wrong impression, so I don't usually go there with male friends.
Otherwise, cuddling is nice.

sunshinebrighter

MBTI Type
IXFP
I love to cuddle!!!!! But that love have given me trouble in the past. Been called a whore. My affections have been misinterpreted to others that I'm interested in them.

Gotta be careful in the future.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Don't do it! Its called being a "cuddle bitch". Its fun at the beginning but it will soon give you blue balls from hell. The women who lead you on this way are heartless ninjas.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love to cuddle!!!!! But that love have given me trouble in the past. Been called a whore. My affections have been misinterpreted to others that I'm interested in them.

Gotta be careful in the future.

Fuck any pissant who calls you a whore.

The fact that you appreciate physical affection does not make you a whore, it makes you human!!!

God, I hate people, sometimes!!!!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Don't do it. Its called being a "cuddle bitch". Its fun at the beginning but it will soon give you blue balls from hell. The women who lead you on this way are heartless ningas.
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING!!!!

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I've had two of these. One was completely addicted to cuddling and insisted constantly that I hold her. The other led to a relationship.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING!!!!

Nuh uh only when you are on XTC or mushrooms. I was recently a "cuddle bitch" myself and had to cut off the girl cold until she called and I could tell her buying tempature was high enough to let her come over for sex. It was a close call at losing a FWB forever. See below:

"Cuddle Bitches
cuddle bitch(n) - a guy who never gets to sleep with a girl but gets to have intimate moments with her like cuddling, spooning, or otherwise being affectionate. Usually this will occur in private. She probably considers him a really sweet guy, which is the kiss of death.

First off, cuddle bitches are bad, bad things to be. Maybe the worst thing to be. I mean, being an Intellectual Whore is bad, but being an Intellectual Whore who has to endure blue-balls is bordering on criminal.

As to how it fits into the framework of the ladder.

Basically this is just a guy who has a very high position on the friends ladder. So far up the friends ladder that he gets the dubious honor of getting to provide all the intimacy that a girl is missing when she's off fucking guys who basically don't care about her like outlaw bikers and band members. So he gets to be the proxy father/confessor/friend/teddy bear for her, depending on what she is missing at the time. Perhaps the only consolation of this is a ladder jump to the real ladder seems statistically a little more likely to succeed. Of course, when one is that high up the fall is dreadful indeed...

How do we know this? Well, if a woman had a nice loving boyfriend then he would be doing all the cuddling and whatnot and likely wouldn't stand for a woman maintaining a stable of cuddle bitches. Unless he's completelty pussified, in which case she's likely fucking some other people anyway.

For guys unacquainted with Ladder Theory, it is even worse. The cuddle bitch often thinks he is on the good ladder as opposed to the real ladder. So he gets all excited about his position instead of realizing he is being completely used. So this poor tool is really setting himself up for a fall at that point.

Note: This does not apply if cuddling under the influence of mushrooms, for the express purposes of avoiding hypothermia, or if the woman is a whore that you've recently paid for sex. Cuddling is perfectly acceptable and probably non-sexual in these circumstances."

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
According to neurobiologist Louann Brizendine, cuddling releases oxytocin and endorphins in the female brain. To end the cycle just replace cuddles with chocolate, which have the same effect.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
but i want to cuddle.... :(
screw chocolate.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Good in theory, bad in practice. I don't like confusing relationships...

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Quoting the ladder theory automatically puts you on the friend ladder. Scratch that - it puts you on the creep ladder. :tongue:

According to neurobiologist Louann Brizendine, cuddling releases oxytocin and endorphins in the female brain. To end the cycle just replace cuddles with chocolate, which have the same effect.

But cuddling doesn't make you fat.

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I made the last part up. It was either chocolate or some cheesy shoe store comment. There is no way to thwart cuddle requests from the human female. There are techniques to get around it but I am obligated by manlaw not to reveal the knowledge of the brotherhood in public.