User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    It also looks like SP men are more into the whole cuddling just for cuddles sake. At least, here. The few NT men who have responded here seem to be more about cuddling leading to sex, or otherwise displacing their role as a potential FB. So, I wonder who gets more sex--or more of what they really want from women? NT men or SP men?

Now that I really think about it, my of my best guy friends(ESFP) used to be my cuddle buddy, but we grew up together, so maybe that's why I made the exception.
    So its a matter of if your willing to push back any sexual desires to cuddle(SP) or want to give up cuddling to try and find sex(NT).

SP in a cuddle moment: Oh, ignore that, I have no control over it

STP hidden agenda
    ESTp => to be loved
    ISTp => to love

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Yeah, something about being SP makes you desire physical affection. It's not the emotional affection, we have plenty of that, and it has nothing to do with sex. I've known this girl for so long we're more like brother and sister than anything. We'll suddenly stop and often one of us will do something funny so we'll just laugh at each other being ridiculous. Sometimes it's more comedic than anything else.

At first I was having to fight the thought that it could lead anywhere, but now any thought of that is gone. And I like smelling her, ok? hahaha

Anyway, I probably shouldn't've posted this in the SP forum, haha. Yeah, I did it because we SPs love physical touch, but you N's took this over and started implying things and debating the whole meaning behind it. Typical... :rolli: :yim_rolling_on_the_
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Yeah, something about being SP makes you desire physical affection. It's not the emotional affection, we have plenty of that, and it has nothing to do with sex. I've known this girl for so long we're more like brother and sister than anything. We'll suddenly stop and often one of us will do something funny so we'll just laugh at each other being ridiculous. Sometimes it's more comedic than anything else.

At first I was having to fight the thought that it could lead anywhere, but now any thought of that is gone. And I like smelling her, ok? hahaha

Anyway, I probably shouldn't've posted this in the SP forum, haha. Yeah, I did it because we SPs love physical touch, but you N's took this over and started implying things and debating the whole meaning behind it. Typical... :rolli: :yim_rolling_on_the_
    So do you prefer to be the one who cuddles or being cuddled with. Front or back and yes we all know the jokes that will come out of this, butt its a serious question? I prefer to be the one in the back or the one holding the other person. Them pulling my arms closer/tighter is sign enough that it is returned.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    That's just a female-male misunderstanding. You guys are driven by testosterone= sex. Women by oxytocine= cuddles.

Yes. Cuddles are more important to us than sex. Sex is optional. So no, we're not misleading you guys anymore than you are misleading us. If we say 'cuddles', we mean 'cuddles'
    Er ... talking of generalisations, Amar...

I hate cuddling. I'll put up with it in an intimate relationship with much gruntlement (why do I attract the 0.01% of men who are into it!?!)

If I let you touch me at all, I can think of a lot of things I'd rather be doing with you.

I agree with SW, ENFPs do seem to be cuddle bunnies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    So do you prefer to be the one who cuddles or being cuddled with. Front or back and yes we all know the jokes that will come out of this, butt its a serious question? I prefer to be the one in the back or the one holding the other person. Them pulling my arms closer/tighter is sign enough that it is returned.
    I was just about to ask that! Can you spoon and still have no sexual desire? You SPs really aren't the hedonist.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    STP

I was just about to ask that! Can you spoon and still have no sexual desire? You SPs really aren't the hedonist.
    I think it will probably follow Stellar.

At first I was having to fight the thought that it could lead anywhere, but now any thought of that is gone.
    In some instances I am alot like an ESTP.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post

Tally bloody ho, Stellar. Agreed and high-fived.

If we're getting into type, I am an IxTP and am addicted to physical touch(only with those I feel affection for). It grounds me, comforts, and gives a feeling of contentment. I love idle touches and have not had a friend in a long time who was on that level with me - I've had it in romantic relationships, but not with friends (as most live far away).

Those involved with this kind of contact need to be of the same mind, and that is rare, but saying that no man can enjoy or even crave physical affection (aside from sex) is just as silly as saying that every woman needs to be in love to want and pursue sex.

MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    hah, and you said butt, too!

Um, it's not always spooning, alot of times we're either facing each other or I hug her from the side sometimes. But as for that, yes, I do prefer to be in the back, but it wouldn't even make sense the other way since she's so incredibly short compared to me, haha. It would be like a grape hugging a banana. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Well I did have the very slightest hint of arousal down in a certain area at first... but not anymore. haha. She just doesn't really arouse me. I'm sure if you narrowed it down scientifically you'd find a place in my brain like any other that holds affection for a person without any sexual stimulation.

Yes, I am very much a hedonist and feel like I need sex sometimes more than I can handle. But definitely not with her.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Winged View Post
    but saying that no man can enjoy or even crave physical affection (aside from sex) is just as silly as saying that every woman needs to be in love to want and pursue sex.
    Now someone go give the NT boys the memo.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ESTP

Tally bloody ho, Stellar. Agreed and high-fived.

Those involved with this kind of contact need to be of the same mind
    Exactly! We're of the same mind here. We already discussed how we'd never make a couple a long time ago. Whenever anyone says anything about us being more than friends, her disgust shows. haha.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]