First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Sigh. We both got each others points wrong. Let's just leave it at that.
    We can drop it if you want, but no, I don't think I misunderstood anything in this thread.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    STP

I like cuddling just to be close to people, Its like an extremely long hug. Never had a cuddle friend though. I think that besides a mutual agreement that it wil not proceed past cuddling, atleast one side would have to be able to put there foot down if the other decided to try and take it further.

Blue balls 99% of the time is just an excuse. It is real, it is painful, but if you seriously get it that easily you need to get your stuff checked out by a doctor.

To be able to cuddle with a women and be able to leave it at that you will need the sex part covered else where. Men do have a sex drive, but we also like to hold someone close. If the sex drive is not covered and you start to believe that it could lead somewhere things may rise on his end, intentions will be drawn, and both parties will know the desire is there which could muddy things.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    If the sex drive is not covered and you start to believe that it could lead somewhere things may rise on his end, intentions will be drawn, and both parties will know the desire is there which could muddy things.
    To the bolded Poki, absolutely.
    Could you cuddle with a woman you were already sexually attracted to without getting frustrated if things didn't move further?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

My current GF was my college sweetheart back in '95. Even after we broke up back then, we would always sleep/cuddle together, sans sex, whenever we were both single or nearby each other. There was never really an expectation of anything, it was just a very comfortable and familiar place to be, so we always gravitated to it. It was powerful enough that it landed us back in the same bed 14 years later, with a few more benefits.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    To the bolded Poki, absolutely.
    Could you cuddle with a woman you were already sexually attracted to without getting frustrated if things didn't move further?
    Without getting frustrated, easily since I am married. I can cuddle up to my wife without getting frustrated if it doesnt go anywhere even when things rise as long as there is 'just enough' in the sex department.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

What does this have to do with SPs? More open to physical contact?

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    What does this have to do with SPs? More open to physical contact?
    The OP is a SP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

The OP is a SP.
    Yeah, I figured that out.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

The OP is a SP.
    It also looks like SP men are more into the whole cuddling just for cuddles sake. At least, here. The few NT men who have responded here seem to be more about cuddling leading to sex, or otherwise displacing their role as a potential FB. So, I wonder who gets more sex--or more of what they really want from women? NT men or SP men?

Now that I really think about it, my of my best guy friends(ESFP) used to be my cuddle buddy, but we grew up together, so maybe that's why I made the exception.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    It also looks like SP men are more into the whole cuddling just for cuddles sake. At least, here. The few NT men who have responded here seem to be more about cuddling leading to sex, or otherwise displacing their role as a potential FB. So, I wonder who gets more sex--or more of what they really want from women? NT men or SP men?

Now that I really think about it, my of my best guy friends(ESFP) used to be my cuddle buddy, but we grew up together, so maybe that's why I made the exception.
    We just want to be loved, but being a man the sex has to come from somewhere. Healthy SPs are softies and the P makes us flexible(get your head outta the gutter).

edit: I think I learned in sixth grade or something, if it doesnt come from somewhere you are gonna have to change your sheets:yim_rolling_on_the_