User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Nuh uh only when you are on XTC or mushrooms. I was recently a "cuddle bitch" myself and had to cut off the girl cold until she called and I could tell her buying tempature was high enough to let her come over for sex. It was a close call at losing a FWB forever. See below:

[I]"Cuddle Bitches
    cuddle bitch(n) - a guy who never gets to sleep with a girl but gets to have intimate moments with her like cuddling, spooning, or otherwise being affectionate. Usually this will occur in private. She probably considers him a really sweet guy, which is the kiss of death.
    Isn't this all assuming the goal to be sex in the first place? Like, ok, what if you're just cuddling just cause you want to? Everything in relation to a woman doesn't have to lead to sex does it Spammy? Gawd knows it does...
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Uh I dunno
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

it sounds like you need someone to cuddle spammy hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Everything relation to a woman doesn't have to lead to sex does it Spammy? Gawd knows it does...
    Man Law compels him to be vague, at best, because Man Law knows that any answer given will get the answerer in trouble with either wimminz or Man Law. And I'd hate to have to publicly ask him to turn in his Man Card here....

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Nah. I could see doing so with a lesbian.
    Other than that, I'm all or nothing.
    I N V I C T U S

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Interestingly enough, I am kinda lesbo with the guys I exclusively cuddle with, and they tend to be sexually ambiguous.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Interestingly enough, I am kinda lesbo with the guys I exclusively cuddle with, and they tend to be sexually ambiguous.

and you do live around the corner from meh........
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Cuddling rules! I kinda hate the ambiguity that goes on with the whole gender thing. When I was in college and my bf was gone for most of the time (LDR), I used to cuddle up with my male friends from college. They knew the situation, and they actually kinda asked for it, as they were lonely themselves, being single at that particular moment. We just kinda eased each others loneliness that way. It rocked

I so miss having that sometimes these days..I no longer have any friends that feel comfortable enough to just hug another friend due to ambituity *sigh*
    They all got married or have a gf that doesn't like it, and it makes them feel completely uncomfortable.

Feels like turning 13 all over again when the boys suddenly go..omg, you're a girl! We cannot allow you to hang with us, you have boobs!
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    infp

If only I could meet a guy who made me feel safe enough that they really weren't just trying to get into my pants, all previous apparant cuddle buddies tried to up the stakes. Bastards, misleading me like that.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    If only I could meet a guy who made me feel safe enough that they really weren't just trying to get into my pants, all previous apparant cuddle buddies tried to up the stakes. Bastards, misleading me like that.
    Even if you didn't mean to, you're the one being misleading by saying you want to cuddle. That tends to imply that you want some kind of sexual relationship...you didn't really think they just wanted to cuddle, did you?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?