User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Concerning cuddle parties...

You know how women will happily cuddle with a guy they would never have sex with?
    Well I'm guessing the guys who show up at the cuddle parties are the types most women won't touch with a 10 foot pole, much less get cuddly with.

Nobody makes a big deal out of something they don't have a problem getting.
    It's true, I saw a news segment about it (cuddle parties) once and they all looked like the picture of that guy with the Tron costume that was circulating awhile back.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    Cuddle party!

Cuddle party to the oldies...
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    And what about your wife? Would you be okay with her spooning and cuddling with another man?
    She is not that type of person so it would cause me to wonder. It really is context dependent.

If its something I dont desire from her then I would be fine with it or something that she satisfies my desire completely. It is also dependent on how secure I am with her love towards me. There are way to many variables.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    She is not that type of person so it would cause me to wonder. It really is context dependent.

If its something I dont desire from her then I would be fine with it or something that she satisfies my desire completely. It is also dependent on how secure I am with her love towards me. There are way to many variables.
    Btw I forgot to ask Poki : would you cuddle with a male friend? And why?

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Btw I forgot to ask Poki : would you cuddle with a male friend? And why?
    Dont really have any male friends for some reason I get along better with females. Go figure

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

It was funny once when I was yonger was hitchhiking/backpacking with a friend. We didn't get back home on time had to crash in the woods. He didn't have a sleeping bag and I did. I was kinda homophobic at the time, so was of the attitude "tough shit dude".
    It was really cold outside so came up with the compromise of sharing the sleeping bag but with feet to face instead of face to face. If we didn't come up with that compromise I think I would have let him sit out in the cold and get hypothermia.

Dont know why I am posting this now, just the last posts made me think about it...
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    It was funny once when I was yonger was hitchhiking/backpacking with a friend. We didn't get back home on time had to crash in the woods. He didn't have a sleeping bag and I did. I was kinda homophobic at the time, so was of the attitude "tough shit dude".
    It was really cold outside so came up with the compromise of sharing the sleeping bag but with feet to face instead of face to face. If we didn't come up with that compromise I think I would have let him sit out in the cold and get hypothermia.

Dont know why I am posting this now, just the last posts made me think about it...
    Yeah, that's just a silly and juvenile thing to worry about.

Everybody knows that its only gay if your balls touch.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Dont really have any male friends for some reason I get along better with females. Go figure
    This seems part of the problem here lol I didn't ask if you do cuddle and I'm asking if you would cuddle. The very topic title hints at a possibility, that isn't really a reality for most.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

I wouldn't do it. Touch just means too much to me. If I'm cuddling, she means something to me...something close.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Yeah, that's just a silly and juvenile thing to worry about.

Everybody knows that its only gay if your balls touch.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_