User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

thumbs down for "friends w/cuddle benefits." you know why? because like most ideas that sound good in theory, there is usually one person out of the cuddle twosome, threesome or orgy that want more than just that. bottom line, it can lead to disappointment or hurt feelings. it's a facade to what the person really needs or wants, which is usually cuddling with a significant other, per se.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Or maybe we Ns really do make a big deal out of nothing.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I think the answer here is "minute maids" for you, and some new company that some smart enterprising person could open called "Cuddle buds" or something like that, for me.
    I have seen a new trend of people on the streets downtown with signs that say "Free Hugs". The only caveat is that most of them are not the types of people you want to hug (i.e. unattractive).

That is not too bad of an idea because technically under the law it would not prolly not be prostitution. The F person could choose a pic online and bingo their choice would appear at the door ready to snuggle (maybe even bringing a pizza and a sixpack).
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I have seen a new trend of people on the streets downtown with signs that say "Free Hugs". The only caveat is that most of them are not the types of people you want to hug (i.e. unattractive).
    Yeah, it's a played out gimmick.

MBTI
    STP

There are also some bona fide reasons for breaking "the rules"/social norms. For example I have noticed some coquettes/seducer types reframe their targets as "cuddle buddies" just to mess with their targets head and somehow "via the way of the coquette" create a deeper seduction.

This does not mean however that the target will not eventually feel resentment (and reasonably so). Worst case scenario for the coquette is the target who lets resentment turn to hatred. Those unskilled in coquetry who apply such acts however may wish to consider they are playing with fire.
    I have no idea what coquetry is beyond what you say as I dont really read books about this stuff. I can see what your saying though and could easily picture it being used. The easy way to tell is that the coquettes or seducer types try to take control of a situation.

Have you ever put out fire with your hands? I also thought it was cool when I singed my arm hair lighting a grill Comeone play with fire I mean how else are you gonna learn how to control fire.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

That is not too bad of an idea because technically under the law it would not prolly not be prostitution. The F person could choose a pic online and bingo their choice would appear at the door ready to snuggle (maybe even bringing a pizza and a sixpack).
    incorporating more affection into one's life has its benefits. it feels nice to get a hug, a cuddle, a pat on the shoulder, etc. but these free hugs surely differ from having cuddle buds whom are used to try to fill the void within. i don't think cuddling w/a friend is anything bad, if it's good and natural, do it by all means. but consider why you would need to officially have a "cuddle buddy." it might appear to be something that's done for the hell of it, but is it usually just that?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    thumbs down for "friends w/cuddle benefits." you know why? because like most ideas that sound good in theory, there is usually one person out of the cuddle twosome, threesome or orgy that want more than just that. bottom line, it can lead to disappointment or hurt feelings. it's a facade to what the person really needs or wants, which is usually cuddling with a significant other, per se.
    marry me now, per se?
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    It does make a difference with the wife thinks. I wasnt thinking from that state of mind. The wife has the final say of what makes her feel comfortable
    And what about your wife? Would you be okay with her spooning and cuddling with another man?

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Cuddling Meetup Groups - Cuddling Meetups

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    marry me now, per se?
    you'll have to ask SolitaryWalker for my hand lol but yes, though i think he'll say no.