User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Things are getting way to complicated with so many points of view. Love, friendship, etc are all getting intermingled and everyone has different definitions of love towards a friend and different depths. As an ISTP everything is context dependent so how things progress and play out in real life cant be hashed out to a tee.

In my personal opinion these types of things are best left to be hashed out between 2 people as to whats comfortable and yes communication plays a huge part which is what I thought my original post had said. Get the intentions out first.

Now it has spanned into 50 million directions with so many different contexts that contexts start getting mixed together.
    It's not MY fault you are an S!

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    It's not MY fault you are an S!

Someones got to bring this into reality We can go on forever with what if scenarios, but at some point it comes down to the people involved in a certain situation. All we seem to be doing at this point is finding the consesus within society. Thats what happens when contexts get intertwined.

I was simply pointing out that contexts are getting mixed to the point where to an S type reality was lost. Things went from a more one-on-one type discussion to a group discussion driven by Te, not Ne. Ne and Se is open minded. My Ti does not do well as I try to logically analyze each persons point instead of organizing and grouping everything that was said.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Someones got to bring this into reality We can go on forever with what if scenarios, but at some point it comes down to the people involved in a certain situation. All we seem to be doing at this point is finding the consesus within society. Thats what happens when contexts get intertwined.

I was simply pointing out that contexts are getting mixed to the point where to an S type reality was lost. Things went from a more one-on-one type discussion to a group discussion driven by Te, not Ne. Ne and Se is open minded. My Ti does not do well as I try to logically analyze each persons point instead of organizing and grouping everything that was said.
    Well...in reality there are people who are ok with cuddling without it meaning anything emotional and there are people who aren't. A a slew of other people somewhere in between.

I was merely explaining why I think like I think. I don't do Te that well. I don't behave that differently depending on context. Too much introverted judging you see (both Fi and Ti)

It's a bit too intimate for me to be considered just casual

Honestly I think you could even have "colder" "more detached" (not literally) sex than you can with cuddling

It just feels like the kind of act 2 people do when they really love each other, often after sex or in the stage of the relationship where you just cuddle in front of the tv or something

Doesn't strike me as a "friend" thing to be doing, though thats just my opinion

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Well...in reality there are people who are ok with cuddling without it meaning anything emotional and there are people who aren't. A a slew of other people somewhere in between.

I was merely explaining why I think like I think. I don't do Te that well. I don't behave that differently depending on context. Too much introverted judging you see (both Fi and Ti)
    Te is a natural instinct for ENFP types and even though it is tertiary, you are actually good at it. Its a natural protector of Fi when Fi feels threatened.

I would agree that Fi will react similiar even with a different context. Te comes out when you must support that. There is a distinct difference between the 2 that is highly visible on the outside. Te is good at steering things to support how you feel. It could be coupled with Ne to create a context where your feelings are valid.

I may be off, but this is how I see Te as it is used by an ENFP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

There are also some bona fide reasons for breaking "the rules"/social norms. For example I have noticed some coquettes/seducer types reframe their targets as "cuddle buddies" just to mess with their targets head and somehow "via the way of the coquette" create a deeper seduction.

This does not mean however that the target will not eventually feel resentment (and reasonably so). Worst case scenario for the coquette is the target who lets resentment turn to hatred. Those unskilled in coquetry who apply such acts however may wish to consider they are playing with fire.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    If only I could meet a guy who made me feel safe enough that they really weren't just trying to get into my pants, all previous apparant cuddle buddies tried to up the stakes. Bastards, misleading me like that.
    If only I could meet a girl who cooked me food and cleaned my house and wasn't just trying to get into a monagomous relationship with me, all previous apparant sandwich makers tried to up the stakes. Bitches, misleading me like that.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    infp

If only I could meet a girl who cooked me food and cleaned my house and wasn't just trying to get into a monagomous relationship with me, all previous apparant sandwich makers tried to up the stakes. Bitches, misleading me like that.
    I think the answer here is "minute maids" for you, and some new company that some smart enterprising person could open called "Cuddle buds" or something like that, for me.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ISFJ

Te is a natural instinct for ENFP types and even though it is tertiary, you are actually good at it. Its a natural protector of Fi when Fi feels threatened.

I would agree that Fi will react similiar even with a different context. Te comes out when you must support that. There is a distinct difference between the 2 that is highly visible on the outside. Te is good at steering things to support how you feel. It could be coupled with Ne to create a context where your feelings are valid.

I may be off, but this is how I see Te as it is used by an ENFP.
    Hmm...maybe. But I don't think that is how I would usually use it. I try and show my feelings are valid using coherence. I can deal with a lot, but hypocrisy or too much fluidity... I have trouble understanding. So Fi and Ti guide me. I merely expose my internal rationale and how I continuously ground myself. (basically, my Fi and Ti reasoning).

How would you say I used Te in this case in particular?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

:yim_rolling_on_the_

“Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!”
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"