User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Sorry if that sounds uptight, but I think this "cuddling benefits" idea has more downsides than upsides.
    But what if you're friends with a guy who really does just want to cuddle? Would you trust him if he told you that?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    But what if you're friends with a guy who really does just want to cuddle? Would you trust him if he told you that?
    "We can just lie together naked. It'll be fun...we don't need to do anything..."

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    "We can just lie together naked. It'll be fun...we don't need to do anything..."
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Makes a move. I don't know, can a guy really just have a cuddle...!?

MBTI
    INFJ

**Dodges move.** I thought you just wanted to be naked cuddle friends! Ugh..men.

See, I have a tendency to believe what people tell me, and there are guys here that are saying that they can just cuddle. If so, that's hella sweet, and I've never met these types of people. Kudos and cheers to them damnit. Also, it's not fair!!**end rant**

I mean, it makes sense to me to a degree. People do need physical intimacy outside of sex. I just couldn't go about it in that way. I'd end up pregnant.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Man, this would really depend on the situation/variablesbut overall, I think it would be weird Sorry, its just the thought of having this I wish to cuddle, but with no sexual implications conversation, and then proceeding to the cuddling

Honestly, I think any such scenario would be weird enough for me that I wouldnt be able to enjoy the cuddling anyway! Dont get me wrong, I love physical contact but I think I have resigned myself to restricting a lot of it to situations where there isnt much room for ambiguity about my relationship with the other person.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ISFJ

Okay, to those who think "just cuddling" is not a big deal:

a) would you cuddle with a friend you thought was downright ugly?

b) would you cuddle with a friend if you were in a relationship?

c) would you cuddle with a friend in front of your partner?

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post

Maybe I am simplifying cuddling to much. I can cuddle with my 5 year old son. I simply put my arm around him as we lay on the couch. The difference is all in your head.

Picture that your laying in front of the couch and a friend of the opposite sex comes up and lays in front of you. You put your arm around her and watch TV together. That is cuddling, nothing more nothings less. So are you saying that anytime someone of the opposite sex lays next to you you think that something has to happen?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post

done, done and done.

Poki: that's indeed what I understand when talking about cuddling as well.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFJ

^Really? Ok. In that case, I cuddle all the time. I mean, I ride on my really tall guy friend's backs still. Sometimes I'll sit on one of their knees.

When I think of cuddling though..cuddle buddying...I'm thinking of spooning. I'm thinking of being under the covers with them, in a full embrace, with jammies on, stroking their hair. Or nestled into the nooks of their body to feel their warmth and their body against mine. That's how I define cuddling. If the later is what is meant by cuddling; then no, I'd never do that outside of my relationship unless we were opening it. And I wouldn't do that with "just a friend" either for my previously mentioned reasons.