First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I would suspect that blue balls would be unbearable.
    My thoughts. I'd get really annoyed and sexually frustrated.

Friends with benefits AND cuddling.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Cuddling is fine. Its kinda like kissing. After kissing for so many minutes its either time to stop kissing or move onto the next base. Cuddling after so many minutes (absent both partners having cuddle fetishes] makes appropriate the choice to move onto kiss/heavy petting/foreplay or stop or go to sleep. With me, it is all the individuals choice to do what they want as long as it is between consenting adults. Yet consider calibrating your partner and make sure that they are on a similar wavelength of what is pleasurable.

Spamtar
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Got any? I have one. It's pretty amazing.

She keeps cracking up over the fact that I like to smell her when she smells really good, though.

And we get asked if we're going out, but only when we don't show any affection or any other "signs", hahaha. I'm sure because when we do they just assume.

hahaha.

...well, while everyone else is off on some "super serious discussion about relationship dynamics"... yes. (I only skimmed the posts in this topic).

And seriously, exactly like how you described it. I can't stop smelling her hair...it's awesome.

But...I do want to jump her on occasion. She kinda goes for it and then shuts me down and we end up wrestling. It's still fun though. Circumstances don't permit us to hook up so it's all good. Really, it's pretty enjoyable.
    Last edited by Bamboo; 10-13-2009 at 08:05 PM. Reason: more pg-13
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Cuddling benefits! Funny term. Heck yeah I love to cuddle! But I wouldn't initiate it with anyone other than a guy I'm dating or close family members.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I LOOVVEE cuddling... Its my favorite thing to do...

have had a couple of cuddle buddies in the past.. they were gay males.

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I stopped reading the responses after I could tell the thread was going in a certain direction, but I could be wrong cause I stopped reading.

For those women arguing that they should be able to have non-sexual affection with a man who they are not in a relationship with and the guy shouldn't reasonably expect anything more (SEX) I really find that to be a incredulously naive POV. I think your best bet is to buy a teddy bear.

Women get more benefits from cuddling (everything from lessening depression to strengthening the heart) than men do, actually it does very little for them. I'm not denying a woman's greater need for non-sexual affection, I just think realistically if you're cuddling up with someone who's not your SO and it's a guy he's going to expect some pony up after awhile because he is being used in a way.

As CaptainChick so eloquently brought up, does cuddling with other women produce the same effect or is it specifically guys?
    I can "cuddle" with girls who I don't have any sexual interest in. I'm not really in to cuddling for the sake of cuddling though. It leads to boredom and sleeping.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    iNtp

*smacks NT brethren*

Jackasses =p

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I, personally, do not cuddle with my friends. We may have a hug, as in a short embrace then release, or a kiss on the cheek, but not cuddling. Cuddling is a bit more intimate to me. The only exception I can think of is if we're outside and it's freezing cold, but then that's more like a huddle, as opposed to a cuddle.

Cuddling with friends is for when you're going to die from exposure.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Cuddling with friends is for when you're going to die from exposure.
    Ahaha yeah.