User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Try me :SaiyanSmilie_anim: No but you can play with them:yim_rolling_on_the_
    I think Stellar is rubbing off on me

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Wow. Fuck cuddling without getting anything else. Do guys actually do this without wanting to sleep with her or is it just a getting the best you can arrangement?
    When I did this, it was because I wanted to sleep with her but didn't want to ruin the friendship (she felt the same). So it was an awful halfway zone that eventually led to hooking up and the friendship ending.

The only thing is that once you're in a situation where you can cuddle (the precedent has already been set), you're always going to rather cuddle than not cuddle if you're sleeping in the same room. It's torturous, but the short term usually trumps the long term anyways.

But yeah, I doubt it will ever be a stable relationship for anyone unless neither person is attracted to the other (but then the motivation for cuddling in the first place is greatly reduced).

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Cuddling is essentially going through steps 1-8/12 in establishing a sexual relationship. I assume you could keep going through the steps with one person without going beyond step 8, but I think it would be hard for most men and women. Communication, in that case, is def important.
    So what are the steps?

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

mmm actually my cuddling wants over power my sexual wants....and my sexual wants are high to begin with. So I DO want to cuddle, but I'm always thinking of he consequences of that, so I've never cuddled anyone. If I'm desperate, I cuddle my pillow.
    As for being able to control those wants and/or needs I'm pretty good and shutting them off. I've done it plenty of times. If I know its not going to lead anywhere good, I shut down the want and back up. So its possible to control it and to be back to 'normal'
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    So what are the steps?
    The Twelve Steps of Bonding

1. Eye to Body.
    2. Eye to Eye.
    3. Voice to Voice
    4. Hand to Hand.
    5. Hand to Shoulder.
    6. Hand to Waist.
    7. Face to Face.
    8. Hand to Head.

9-12.
    * (9) Hand to Body,
    * (10) Mouth to Breast,
    * (11) Touching Below the Waist, and
    * (12) Intercourse.

MBTI
    INTJ

I would suspect that blue balls would be unbearable.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Enneagram
    1w2

Oh yeah I forgot to add.

Ladies an easy way to cuddle without expectation of more is to do it with your gay husband. In that respect, I am a polyandrist.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

I've never heard of this idea before I read the OP.
    I don't quite understand it, but if others are happy with it why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Yeah I had a cuddle buddy once for a few months. We finally hooked up once and I got weirded out and withdrew from the friendship. Then she decided to hate me and tried to get all of our mutual friends to hate me, because supposedly, it was more my fault than hers.
    :confused: How could you being weirded out and withdrawing be anyone else's fault?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

I don't really have any female friends (The fairer sex is fairly frightened of me), and only 1 or 2 (Depends on what you count) male friends. Me not being homosexual, I would not like this, or like to do this.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari