User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    SPs and SFJs seem to like cuddling the most, regardless of gender . The only women I've ever known who don't like non-sexual physical affection are NT women, and a few ST women (especially STJ).
    I wonder if T brains/nervous systems have a differently calibrated reward system? Seems feasible.
    That said, cuddling should not be expected to lead to sex. Men need to be upfront if they want more than cuddling, and women should be clear when cuddling is all there will be. Nobody can read minds. Funny how much can be cleared up when people communicate.
    Agreed, but that's much more easily said than done.

Plus the ambiguity / unresolved sexual tension is half the fun, if people are honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    IntP
    Enneagram
    =)
    Socionics
    =)

Cuddling is lame. Making out at minimum or GTFO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    It's up there somewhere.

Asked an INTJ, and they sent me this. I'm not seeing that small area of the brain you're talking about though.

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    And a few more, on the house!
    Ha! Thanks.And speaking of drinks on the house. How does drinking and cuddling work out for you?

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    So what do you do thats within your power?
    Avoid to avert. It was always the best way for me. There's really no stopping me once the ball is rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    That said, cuddling should not be expected to lead to sex. Men need to be upfront if they want more than cuddling, and women should be clear when cuddling is all there will be. Nobody can read minds. Funny how much can be cleared up when people communicate.
    All of this.

Cuddling is essentially going through steps 1-8/12 in establishing a sexual relationship. I assume you could keep going through the steps with one person without going beyond step 8, but I think it would be hard for most men and women. Communication, in that case, is def important.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post

...I'm so not down with this! Now I love physical touch, I love cuddling, I love that physical closeness with another...but I 100% associate this with someone I'm romantically interested in. It's totally, irrevocably connected. I touch/cuddle *because* I have feelings for someone and am involved with them. It's an extension of my feelings.
    +1 this ^.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Avoid to avert. It was always the best way for me. There's really no stopping me once the ball is rolling.

It just sounds like playing with fire to me. It's another of the many examples that our reasoned notions of what is "fair" do not trump biology. You can't win a debate against glands.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    It just sounds like playing with fire to me. It's another of the many examples that our reasoned notions of what is "fair" do not trump biology. You can't win a debate against glands.
    Try me :SaiyanSmilie_anim: No but you can play with them:yim_rolling_on_the_

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Yeah I had a cuddle buddy once for a few months. We finally hooked up once and I got weirded out and withdrew from the friendship. Then she decided to hate me and tried to get all of our mutual friends to hate me, because supposedly, it was more my fault than hers.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    EIE

Aww cuddling

I cuddle with basically all of my friends :o

MBTI
    INTJ

Wow. Fuck cuddling without getting anything else. Do guys actually do this without wanting to sleep with her or is it just a getting the best you can arrangement?
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume