• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] If you had to be an SP, which type would you be and why?

Which SP would you be?

• Total voters

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Just one? Why can't I be a combination of all of them? :alttongue:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. ISFP - it would be sort of like being me, but with less neuroticism...and I tend to associate them with artistic merit, which is something I deeply admire and respect

2.ISTP - they're fun but sensible, intense but not overly serious, and can keep their head in stressful situations...that would be nice

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP so I could figure out whats its like to be a people person. ESFP men are alittle to different for me, so I would start with ESTP.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
ESTP. My own silence is sometimes deafening. Are those long drawn out silences when you're hitting on somebody a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe more eye contact... (grumbles)

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ISTP. Self-contained but really experience life. ESTP is my second choice.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
ESTP. I'm pretty in touch with my shadow personality, so it would be fun to actually become it for more than a few hours.

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
ISTP.

Ti plus tertiary Ni; Se could be fun.

Plus they're the SP I most relate to.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
hahaha, I don't think any ESTPs are gonna vote for any different type than what they are! I just voted for my own type! mwahahahaha!!!

I don't understand what's with people wanting to be all introverted. :thinking: Even the extroverts! You peeps are crazy, yo! I don't NEED social validation, I just like being around other people a whole lot! I already KNOW I'm all that and a bag of chips!!! hahaha :rofl1:

:yim_rolling_on_the_

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hahaha, I don't think any ESTPs are gonna vote for any different type than what they are! I just voted for my own type! mwahahahaha!!!

I don't understand what's with people wanting to be all introverted. :thinking: Even the extroverts! You peeps are crazy, yo! I don't NEED social validation, I just like being around other people a whole lot! I already KNOW I'm all that and a bag of chips!!! hahaha :rofl1:

:yim_rolling_on_the_

amen sistahhh...erm i mean yeah i agree brothaa :newwink:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
The other thing about being an ESTP that you guys forget is that we CAN control ourselves to the extent of acting like any other type we want. Unlike the ESFP who HAS to act all crazy cuz they can't control how they feel, we can be quiet if we want to for the sake of sinking into the background so we can burst out at just the right time and take everyone by surprise! MWAHAHAHA!!!! :moonwalk: :yay:

Or I dunno, maybe I'm just makin' shit up. :whistling:

(About the ESFP, I mean ;))

warm8

MBTI Type
ESFP
haha, I enjoy how most of the people that voted ISFP didn't post about it.

/posting about it

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Oh darn... I clicked on ISTP, but thinking about it a little bit longer, I think I'd rather be an ISFP.
But either one actually. They both have awesome qualities.
I am not that familiar with the ESxPs.

I like the way ISTPs are so realistic and can figure out how to fix almost anything.
I like ISFPs for their ability to get along with people so well.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha, I enjoy how most of the people that voted ISFP didn't post about it.

/posting about it

I was just going to post about it. ;)

After thinking about it some more, I think I'd choose ISFP with strong Fi-Ni. ISFP seems to be one of the most creative and inspired types, if not the most, with just enough whimsy to balance their earthiness. They are able to bring their dreams down to earth. ISFP is definitely one of my favorite types.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I picked ESTP. They're so cool, that if I had to switch, I'd pick ESTP... And they have social skills that I lack, so I like that about them too. I'm pretty content NOT being a dominant Fe/Fi...who care about feelings, anyway?! :D