• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's opinion on INFP's?

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
What do you think of them? Don't hold back ! :p

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Don't hold back" makes me think you're looking for negatives...

so..
lazy.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"Don't hold back" makes me think you're looking for negatives...

so..
lazy.

Lol, I was actually going to say positives can be included aswell but decided not to.

LAZY?

Maybe that's just me, because my enneagram is type 5...

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, I was actually going to say positives can be included aswell but decided not to.

LAZY?

Maybe that's just me, because my enneagram is type 5...

Yea... I'm pretty lazy myself, but this is one type that i've found to be consistently lazier than me. INFPs and INTPs. Lazier than me? That's pretty lazy!!!

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yea... I'm pretty lazy myself, but this is one type that i've found to be consistently lazier than me. INFPs and INTPs. Lazier than me? That's pretty lazy!!!

Lol, ok. So I procrastinate A LOT :p

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Nice to you to your face, but I may be basing my negative experiences off one individual.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nice to you to your face, but I may be basing my negative experiences off one individual.

Yea, maybe.
I've never met a backstabbing INFP.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
:doh: When a person says 'Don't hold back', in my experience it implies they won't dispute the uncensored critiquing they asked for from the first critique.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i don't know, i don't really have any strong feelings one way or another for any of the types. i mean, i don't feel especially different about INFPs than any other type.
however, my mother is an INFP, so what bad can i really say? ;)

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
:doh: When a person says 'Don't hold back', in my experience it implies they won't dispute the uncensored critiquing they asked for from the first critique.

I did that on purpose, as a joke. I know what I asked for.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I don't know if I've ever met one, online they come across great.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Trying to keep this general, since the question was general.

I think we have a lot in common. INFPs can be very cool friends to have. We share deep caring and passion for what we're interested in.

I would say the main flaws I have noticed are a lack of assertiveness at times, when something really needs to be done, you can't always hold back for fear of hurting someone's feelings. Also, a self-righteous streak, in which the INFP feels he/she simply "knows" what's best for everyone and how the world should be.

I am glad this forum has given me the chance to get to know some INFPs. I know they are one of the rarest types, so out there in the real world you can go a long time without ever encountering them. I have a friend and former co-worker who is INFP and he's really the only one I've ever known very well at all. And it took us a while of working together to even start to really get to know each other. He reminds me a lot of BlackCat, and I've told BC that before. :)

slant

MBTI Type
TOTO
Infps try to compromise and work with people, are generally good natured and kind---which is great. The ones I know will buy gifts for people who are sick, try to make their work enviornment postive and usually make employee of the month, have a good relationship with everyone and are generally well liked. They are always being thoughtful and going out of their way for other people. Kudos for that.

The problem is they function on feeling mode and can sometimes become too emotional in a crisis or they are just generally cranky. There are several different types of infps, usually there is the cranky type and then there is the doormat type. I have seen degrees in between too. Infps scare me from time to time because we miscommuniate to a troubling degree.

Also they tend to want to be told they are appreciated all the time which is hard for me to remember and do since it's not normal behavior for me to verbally praise people.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Infps try to compromise and work with people, are generally good natured and kind---which is great. The ones I know will buy gifts for people who are sick, try to make their work enviornment postive and usually make employee of the month, have a good relationship with everyone and are generally well liked. They are always being thoughtful and going out of their way for other people. Kudos for that.

The problem is they function on feeling mode and can sometimes become too emotional in a crisis or they are just generally cranky. There are several different types of infps, usually there is the cranky type and then there is the doormat type. I have seen degrees in between too. Infps scare me from time to time because we miscommuniate to a troubling degree.

Also they tend to want to be told they are appreciated all the time which is hard for me to remember and do since it's not normal behavior for me to verbally praise people.

I must be the cranky type, because I don't relate to that first paragraph :D