MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    They don't cry while they joke do they?
    i do. joking is the only thing to do when you're crying..how else can you stop?

well..sometimes it's the other way around, where somebody tells me a joke that's so boring i'm in tears..

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

well i only know one and he's a guy. so its interesting that he's a male INFP and im a female ISFP. He likes to imagine and i like to do. Which we joke about, saying that whatever he imagines, i'll make it reality.
    My INFP is very observant and he really likes to dig into people [specifically me] usually i like that because he initiates the conversations, but sometimes i dont like it when i'd prefer not to tell him something. He's very needy to the one's he trusts the most. He's always listening to some bizarre type of music that i'd never want to listen to and he's always writting poetry and he's specially good at the piano. Deffinatley a tortured soul you'd think....but he's very in his head. But he can take the leadership role quite well [even though he hates it]
    So really, i like them...dont understand them all the time but havent had a real reason to dislike them. Of coarse we bicker alot because we dont agree or he missunderstands what im saying, but we always appologize after.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post

*i'm busting your street cred wide open Biaxident *
    NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *pant pant* OOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *pant pant* OOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

*that pant part made me giggle. *

that's right.

Be very afraid *as i send you a hug smiley XD*
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    *that pant part made me giggle. *

that's right.

Be very afraid *as i send you a hug smiley XD*

Quit derailing the thread...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Quit derailing the thread...

...sorry XD.

SPs tell us what you think of the INFP.
    carry on :-).
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Argh... I think I've met quite a few INFPs (there seemed to be an infinite supply of them in the creative writing department) and they can be SO tiring!

I mean, we were in workshops and we were supposed to give each other feedbacks, and apparently, all you really can say is "Good job! This poem is so perfect you're awesome!" If you even try to point out a flaw, even with detailed reasons as to how something is bad, you become the bad guy and everyone is like "Oh you're soooo mean! Why don't you like me?" etc. etc.

There is this one girl, we disagreed on a reading, so she wrote a bunch of quotes explaining her position. I replied with a bunch of quotes explaining my position. Then all of a sudden I am "snarky." Really, INFPs, you aren't that important, stop thinking we are all trying to get you.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Heinel View Post
    Argh... I think I've met quite a few INFPs (there seemed to be an infinite supply of them in the creative writing department) and they can be SO tiring!

I mean, we were in workshops and we were supposed to give each other feedbacks, and apparently, all you really can say is "Good job! This poem is so perfect you're awesome!" If you even try to point out a flaw, even with detailed reasons as to how something is bad, you become the bad guy and everyone is like "Oh you're soooo mean! Why don't you like me?" etc. etc.

There is this one girl, we disagreed on a reading, so she wrote a bunch of quotes explaining her position. I replied with a bunch of quotes explaining my position. Then all of a sudden I am "snarky." Really, INFPs, you aren't that important, stop thinking we are all trying to get you.
    Unhealthy 4w5s, no doubt. Those pesky buggers! They don't even listen to other INFPs, don't worry about it. The (INFP, I suppose) people who take writing seriously can take a deep breath, step back, and admit their writing is a commodity, not a super awesome slice of their soul.

Takes a while, though. We're sensitive little people, us INFPs. Anyway, don't hate all of us, okay?
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    Unhealthy 4w5s, no doubt. Those pesky buggers! They don't even listen to other INFPs, don't worry about it. The (INFP, I suppose) people who take writing seriously can take a deep breath, step back, and admit their writing is a commodity, not a super awesome slice of their soul.

Takes a while, though. We're sensitive little people, us INFPs. Anyway, don't hate all of us, okay?

I appreciate constructive criticism that encourages me to move in a better direction; and I will never dole out insincere praise. If a poem someone else writes is terrible, at worst I will avoid commenting at all, and at best I will find a gentle way to critique it. I wouldn't want someone BS-ing me just to make me feel good.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Haha. Yeah, I'm definitely an exception to that. As much as I like to promote people being happy, when it comes to giving feedback/critique on something I will rip into them a little bit (in as friendly and soft a way as I can). I always loathed how it was impossible to get any kind of decent feedback in creative writing classes I took, so I try my best to actually be useful.
    oh we will never die
    beside you in time