• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] no1 h8s istp

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I know some people who hate me, and I'm an ISTP, so there you have it.

tetsuwanatom

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
they dont hate me... they just think theres something wrong with me... but thats only cos they want to be like me... HAHA :)

okay i only wrote that cos i came back from a sucky expensive japanese dinner and im still fcking hungry.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
they dont hate me... they just think theres something wrong with me... but thats only cos they want to be like me... HAHA :)

okay i only wrote that cos i came back from a sucky expensive japanese dinner and im still fcking hungry.

I helped create the term second dinner and third dinner in my family.

ViCyniC

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm not sure if they hate me, but they do make weird faces at me...like I'm weird or something. I think it's because they can't "read" me, and that makes them uncomfortable. That's my guess.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ISTPs are crazy and awesome. Unless my brother is INTP. Then I take it all back.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
One of my close friends is an ESFP and he absolutely hates his ISTP brother.

Even though they're two years apart, they argue and fight over everything. The ISTP sees everything the ESFP does as ridiculous and annoying. And the ESFP can't stand constantly being made fun of and has little patience.

But still, I think ISTPs are generally one of easiest-to-like types.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
ISTPs are pretty great. I bet I could still hate one though.

I helped create the term second dinner and third dinner in my family.

I coined pre-dinner in my group of friends. Never been able to eat that much food though, so I hardly have the chance to use it :(

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Second dinner is a required meal of the day. It's almost as important as second breakfast.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I know some people who hate me, and I'm an ISTP, so there you have it.

Me too. I probably hate them back. ;)

One of my close friends is an ESFP and he absolutely hates his ISTP brother.

Even though they're two years apart, they argue and fight over everything. The ISTP sees everything the ESFP does as ridiculous and annoying. And the ESFP can't stand constantly being made fun of and has little patience.

But still, I think ISTPs are generally one of easiest-to-like types.

Don't get me started on ESFPs. Recently I've been hanging around an ESFP and an ENTP... Put them together and what have you got? Bippity boppity communication fail! Holy. Crappola. The ENTP implies crap all over the place. The ESFP picks up on *something* and treats it like it's a fact and then goes all drama queen about it. It's been driving me nuts.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
haha the first thing this reminded me of was when this girl told me about how the movie "loose change" should be taken seriously and I told her she was "a fucking idiot."

in the end though, we actually can stand each others presence and for the most part get along fine when we're around each other.

really, i doubt many people hate me. i'm just in the background most the time.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah. If someone dislikes me, it's probably mutual. I'm not always very keen on ESFPs... they're so damn bouncy. Chill the f*ck out, man. ... Yeah, so they don't like me either. I give them a blank look a lot. Probably doesn't help. But yeah, I'm sure there's a few people out there that don't like me.

EDIT: It just occurred to me people may not realize what I mean by this.... well allow me to explain: Imagine the most obnoxious club music possible. Now imagine the type of person that might drive to work in the morning with this club music. Now imagine him bouncing to it.