• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP freelancers, come hither thread!

tetsuwanatom

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
SP freelancers talk to me!!!!!!!!!!

• what area of skills are you freelancing?
  • how long have you done it?
  • how did you start working for yourself and not working for THE MAN?
  • things you wish you knew before you started this
  • how it affects your relationships

i know that fellow stps might feel like dishing out some lulz.... BRING IT ON! (but please, if someone answers: ah am freelancing mah bodeh *insert seducing moves*, i WILL slap your face---with love, yes).

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been freelancing since I was 8 years old. I mowed grass, raked leaves, and washed cars.

As a tenager I detailed cars and did lawns still but added in some landscaping as I was stronger.

As an adult I've taught software classes, developed system documentation as a contractor, DJ'd, cleaned houses, and landscaping.

Never turn down an opportunity to work for cash!!!

:D