User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Smile How do you know an ISFP women loves you?

Hi

I am an INTJ male and would like to know how one knows if an ISFP female likes/loves a person.

Easy. If she sends a million dollars into your bank account by no reason, you can safely say she loves you.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

I have hard time expressing my emotions verbally so I tend to do it in writing (cards, emails) or actions (physically, deeds, gifts). I don't know about other ISFP females but I never opened up to any guy too easily. And I didn't like many men either. So if I did decide to trust you and tell you my secrets, it's because I was falling in love.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Julie1962 View Post
    I have hard time expressing my emotions verbally so I tend to do it in writing (cards, emails) or actions (physically, deeds, gifts). I don't know about other ISFP females but I never opened up to any guy too easily. And I didn't like many men either. So if I did decide to trust you and tell you my secrets, it's because I was falling in love.
    I'm the same way...
    Except that even after I love someone I don't open up to them. I still have trouble trusting at that point. Normally I just give lots of hugs, go out of my way to spend time with them, and just seem generally happy in their presence. (Giggling, joking a lot, telling stories.) This actually goes for romantic and friendship love for me. The only difference with the romantic love is the added physical aspect. And i'll tell them "I love you." As long as they say it first. That's about it. Very hard to tell I think .

MBTI
    IsTP

It's tough, from what I read they hold back on what they truly think/feel much of the time. I don't think they'd mesh too well with other introverts, I believe they are one of those types where you'll need to make the first move even if she does like you.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INFJ

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but would any male ISFPs be willing to comment on the question?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I had an ISFP girl make the first moves once. It didn't end well. I wasn't confident or assertive enough at the time for anything to work. But she made it fairly obvious she was at least interested.

If I like you I'll do things for you. Maybe not exactly the things you want me to do but I'll do them anyway. It is easy to tell if I like you.

edit...
    I had some other thoughts later so... the way to tell if someone likes you is to look at their actions with others and then with you and notice the difference.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by istina View Post
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but would any male ISFPs be willing to comment on the question?
    Sure. I know an ISFP women loves me because all the womens loves me.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Very hard to tell I think .
    Not really.

ISFPs are very affectionate if they like you and are feeling comfortable. You'd have to be INxx social retard not to notice it.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.