• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] How do you know an ISFP women loves you?

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
Hi

I am an INTJ male and would like to know how one knows if an ISFP female likes/loves a person.

Yosako

Easy. If she sends a million dollars into your bank account by no reason, you can safely say she loves you.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I have hard time expressing my emotions verbally so I tend to do it in writing (cards, emails) or actions (physically, deeds, gifts). I don't know about other ISFP females but I never opened up to any guy too easily. And I didn't like many men either. So if I did decide to trust you and tell you my secrets, it's because I was falling in love.:heart:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have hard time expressing my emotions verbally so I tend to do it in writing (cards, emails) or actions (physically, deeds, gifts). I don't know about other ISFP females but I never opened up to any guy too easily. And I didn't like many men either. So if I did decide to trust you and tell you my secrets, it's because I was falling in love.:heart:

I'm the same way...
Except that even after I love someone I don't open up to them. I still have trouble trusting at that point. Normally I just give lots of hugs, go out of my way to spend time with them, and just seem generally happy in their presence. (Giggling, joking a lot, telling stories.) This actually goes for romantic and friendship love for me. The only difference with the romantic love is the added physical aspect. And i'll tell them "I love you." As long as they say it first. That's about it. Very hard to tell I think .

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
It's tough, from what I read they hold back on what they truly think/feel much of the time. I don't think they'd mesh too well with other introverts, I believe they are one of those types where you'll need to make the first move even if she does like you.

istina

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but would any male ISFPs be willing to comment on the question?

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I had an ISFP girl make the first moves once. It didn't end well. I wasn't confident or assertive enough at the time for anything to work. But she made it fairly obvious she was at least interested.

wolfy

awsm
If I like you I'll do things for you. Maybe not exactly the things you want me to do but I'll do them anyway. It is easy to tell if I like you.

edit...
I had some other thoughts later so... the way to tell if someone likes you is to look at their actions with others and then with you and notice the difference.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but would any male ISFPs be willing to comment on the question?

Sure. I know an ISFP women loves me because all the womens loves me. :cool:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Very hard to tell I think .

Not really.

ISFPs are very affectionate if they like you and are feeling comfortable. You'd have to be INxx social retard not to notice it.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not really.

ISFPs are very affectionate if they like you and are feeling comfortable. You'd have to be INxx social retard not to notice it.

hard to tell with me.
not sure about anyone else.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
hard to tell with me.
not sure about anyone else.

Meh... all ISFPs think they are a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma... but I'm on to you.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Meh... all ISFPs think they are a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma... but I'm on to you.

Actually, I think I'm more like butter wrapped in bacon inside a pancake.

Pardon me, I'm gonna go get breakfast now.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You knew that I loved you the whole time?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Actually, I think I'm more like butter wrapped in bacon inside a pancake.

Pardon me, I'm gonna go get breakfast now.

Ooh! Pigs in a Blanket?

You're making me want IHOP now.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes. Your secret isn't much of a secret.

Man, I don't feel like such a riddle wrapped in a mystery anymore. I'm going to have to reevaluate my identity. :doh: