• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] How do you know an ISFP women loves you?

Sunny Ghost

Haha. I'm actually seeing an ISFP girl right now.

Is it when:

- They randomly get in touch at any given opportunity
- Pick up on what makes you happy, and carry these out spontaneously
- Encourage you to be independent; saying things like, "Enjoy your day, make some friends", or persuading you to go to that social event instead of staying in to talk to them
- Playful teasing
- Compromising some of their own time for quality time with you

?

Sounds about right.

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
Hi

I am an INTJ male and would like to know how one knows if an ISFP female likes/loves a person.

Ask her.

Or if that's too direct for you personally, or if you think she's too young/inexperienced to be able to deal with such a question openly and in a caring manner, try starting a conversation about how different people show love, or anything to do with how relationships deepen. Sooner or later, the conversation will probably turn personal. Start with something from your circle of friends/family (or a tv series or movie if necessary) like,

"My friend says he's in love with so-and-so but he doesn't seem to show it. I wonder if the girl knows it."
or
"My brother's seeing this girl from __________. He thinks she might really really like him."
or
anything that turns the conversation toward how people show love, how they view the beginnings of relationships, what they appreciate in others as far as actions or words, differences between love and infatuation, whether they find love scary and if so, how, etc.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Regarding the girl I was talking about, I get this weird almost maternal feeling, a deep desire to both touch and hold her, she soooooo much needs a hug!!! (Though, she may not know she wants and needs it).

You know, I'm finding out more every single day that this is the vibe people normally get from me. (But I love hugs and always want them ;))

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do you know an ISFP woman loves you?

That's so freakn' simple it's almost "stupid."

i.e.

You see a bag of potato chips on a wall in the park.

You say, "oh, look! potato chips!"

The ISFP suddenly forgets everything that's being said, and any other potential sensory stimulus that could be taken in.

They "go for" the bag of potato chips.

She opens it up! and reaches in!

Then she pauses.

She looks up at you and offers that freakn' potato chip she was about to eat for herself.

That's true ISFP woman love.

It doesn't get any more simple or better than this. :yes:

Sunny Ghost

How do you know an ISFP woman loves you?

That's so freakn' simple it's almost "stupid."

i.e.

You see a bag of potato chips on a wall in the park.

You say, "oh, look! potato chips!"

The ISFP suddenly forgets everything that's being said, and any other potential sensory stimulus that could be taken in.

They "go for" the bag of potato chips.

She opens it up! and reaches in!

Then she pauses.

She looks up at you and offers that freakn' potato chip she was about to eat for herself.

That's true ISFP woman love.

It doesn't get any more simple or better than this. :yes:
omg. haha. what's with all the... oh shit! potato chips! brb....