User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default ESTP females = Evil?

Be honest. Are ESTP women perceived as bitches? I say what I think, when I think it. As I've gotten older I have filtered a lot of that but people still view me as very outspoken and I tend to hurt others' feelings often.

Is this typical of ESTP women in your personal experience?

I also do not get my feelings hurt easily, and when I do, I get over it fast and forget it happened. If I decide to trust someone and they betray that trust it's hard for me to ever trust them again. It has yet to happen.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Well yeah you're outspoken, but you guys make it up by being kick ass. Seriously two of the coolest chicks I knew we're ESTP.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I couldnt care less than wonder about what other people do in their sparetime. Therefore come as you are
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by ESTPgirl View Post
    Be honest. Are ESTP women perceived as bitches? I say what I think, when I think it. As I've gotten older I have filtered a lot of that but people still view me as very outspoken and I tend to hurt others' feelings often.

Is this typical of ESTP women in your personal experience?

I also do not get my feelings hurt easily, and when I do, I get over it fast and forget it happened. If I decide to trust someone and they betray that trust it's hard for me to ever trust them again. It has yet to happen.
    I pray to God I meet an ESTP woman some day. I'm convinced they are very, very rare. I know really cool women of the following (confirmed) types: ENFJ, ESTJ, INFJ, ISFJ, INTJ, ENTP.

The experiences you listed above are similar for ESTP males. We don't get called "bitchy" though, we're labeled as "thugs" or "used car salesmen." Everyone is just jealous at how damn good looking we are.

my best friend is ESTP. she is very funny and strong person, not a bitch, but not emo.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EIE

Be honest. Are ESTP women perceived as bitches? I say what I think, when I think it. (...)
    I used to love to work with ESTP women. I've recruited couple of them to sales and they were GREAT.
    Also my mum is an ESTP and she's pretty awesome.

They're very tough-minded, tough. I know many people who are dead-afraid of my mother She has a very successful career - she used to be a director in a bank, now she's 'up there' in Ministry of Finance.

They're not exactly what you expect of a woman, but... that's not entirely true. I think, when happy, they very much resemble ESFP type.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    my best friend is ESTP. she is very funny and strong person, not a bitch, but not emo.
    Agreed.
    "Act as though it was impossible to fail."
    Dorothea Brande

I started a real blog!

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I pray to God I meet an ESTP woman some day. I'm convinced they are very, very rare.
    They are not that rare. The reason you don't encounter them is that they pick up your scent and realize that territory is already claimed, so they move on.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENFP

I find ESTP females (err, I only know one) to be very fun and down to earth. But nothing fazes them. They have nerves of steel I'm sure. Almost to the point where you wonder if they have feelings at all. They are also very hawt.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    They are not that rare. The reason you don't encounter them is that they pick up your scent and realize that territory is already claimed, so they move on.
    Jeffster, that is SO funny. Do they piss on bushes too, like guy ESTPs?

Quote Originally Posted by Clonester View Post
    I find ESTP females (err, I only know one) to be very fun and down to earth. But nothing fazes them. They have nerves of steel I'm sure. Almost to the point where you wonder if they have feelings at all. They are also very hawt.
    Just like their male brethern. Awesome!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Be honest. Are ESTP women perceived as bitches?
    If by "bitches" you heard an alpha female cocky, funny and smart assuming her instincts, desires, and impulses, so yes, ESTP women are often bitches. And that makes them wonderful chick.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan