• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP females = Evil?

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If anything, ESFPs are the evil ones, but that could be biased because they are my own type's nemesis.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I think I know a ESTP chick. Cute, sexy girl.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd go lesbian for an ESTP chick.

Pettycure, Whatever, how YOU doin'? :smooch:

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
I see a couple at the shooting range =)

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I knew I'd find them there.

IheartFootball10

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Be honest. Are ESTP women perceived as bitches? I say what I think, when I think it. As I've gotten older I have filtered a lot of that but people still view me as very outspoken and I tend to hurt others' feelings often.

Is this typical of ESTP women in your personal experience?

I also do not get my feelings hurt easily, and when I do, I get over it fast and forget it happened. If I decide to trust someone and they betray that trust it's hard for me to ever trust them again. It has yet to happen.

i cant even tell you how many times ive been called a bitch or been told that people are afraid of me lol but your not alone, i speak my mind and seem to hurt other people's feeling, but its not intentional. its just hard to curb the bluntless but most people cant handle it soo eff em. i hardly ever get my feeling hurt and yeh if i do, im over real fast, i read somewhere that ESTP females are like 3% of the population?? wonder if thats true...we seem like a rare breed :woot:

Saviithesavage

MBTI Type
Estp
Enneagram
I'm a 19 yr old ESTP girl, & yes a lot of people do seem to perceive me as a bitch because I am a very Outspoken nonfiltererd ass bitch ahaha. I say whatever is on my mind and I don't care who's around. This can also be a lot for certain people to handle specially in public. & that's so weird Bc SAME I literally take nothing personal, UNLESS they are someone I care deeply about that's the OMLY time something could get to me tbh. I don't care about many people in life but the ones I do care for I'm a ride or die 100 percent.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I've always enjoyed their company...

Bulletproof_Bastard

MBTI Type
ESTP
If some people call you evil or bitch for being who you are, that means they are just too weak to deal with you. So fuck them.

helloxo

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Noo, not at all! ESTP women aren't bitches in the slightest. We are honest, but not maliciously. For women, the way that ESTP's are like, isn't regarded as feminine or ladylike. Which is why many people think of us as 'bitches.' Although we don't give a fuck lmao. We just are outspoken, successful and confident which to some men and women, is intimidating. They can't process strong women. Nah ha estps are the best i think :D

EzStartThatParty

I'm a 19 yr old ESTP girl, & yes a lot of people do seem to perceive me as a bitch because I am a very Outspoken nonfiltererd ass bitch ahaha. I say whatever is on my mind and I don't care who's around. This can also be a lot for certain people to handle specially in public. & that's so weird Bc SAME I literally take nothing personal, UNLESS they are someone I care deeply about that's the OMLY time something could get to me tbh. I don't care about many people in life but the ones I do care for I'm a ride or die 100 percent.

• I'm a 19 yr old ESTP girl, & yes a lot of people do seem to perceive me as a bitch because I am a very Outspoken nonfiltererd ass bitch ahaha. I say whatever is on my mind and I don't care who's around. This can also be a lot for certain people to handle specially in public. & that's so weird Bc SAME I literally take nothing personal, UNLESS they are someone I care deeply about that's the OMLY time something could get to me tbh. I don't care about many people in life but the ones I do care for I'm a ride or die 100 percent.
    My friends perceive me as unfeeling. My ESTP son says that I am cocky. I think there is a big difference between confidence and cockiness. Big. I explained it to my son and he quips immediately "whatever makes you sleep better at night, dad"

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are any of the people we perceive as ESTPs just because they're 'bitchy,' 'outspoken,' etc actually ESTPs though?

Any type can have any of those traits as their dominant personality.
Let's say there's a tough-talking, bitchy ENFJ. What if typists immediately label her as 'ESTP' because of that therefore ESTP = bitch?