User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ESTPgirl View Post
    Be honest. Are ESTP women perceived as bitches? I say what I think, when I think it. As I've gotten older I have filtered a lot of that but people still view me as very outspoken and I tend to hurt others' feelings often.

Is this typical of ESTP women in your personal experience?

I also do not get my feelings hurt easily, and when I do, I get over it fast and forget it happened. If I decide to trust someone and they betray that trust it's hard for me to ever trust them again. It has yet to happen.
    If by "evil bitches" you mean "unapologetically honest" (which therefore means super hot and enticing to me) then yes you are
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    If by "evil bitches" you mean "unapologetically honest" (which therefore means super hot and enticing to me) then yes you are
    You'd be shocked, shocked I say, at how many people do not appreciate that quality in a woman. :P
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

true! I've been told that my level of honesty was unbefitting for a lady before

I asked if they'd rather I lie!

should I perhaps ask advice on how to lie like a lady?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    You'd be shocked, shocked I say, at how many people do not appreciate that quality in a woman. :P
    Here's the thing:

I'll be working on something - a project, something my boss assigned me, whatever - and after I'm finished a lot of people will come up to me and say, "Hey, good job Matt, it looks good!" and I'll think "Thanks guys" because you know how much we ISFJ's just luuuurve being praised for our work.

Then Ms. ESTP will come around, take a look at what I've done for about two seconds, and then say,"Matt this looks like shit. You need to do X, improve Y, and straighten up Z."

What's funny is that inspite of all the praise I got earlier, the ESTP's will stick with me and I'll do all the revisions she'll ask me to do. When she comes by later she'll then say, "Wow, that looks a lot better! Thanks Matt, I really appreciate all you do!"

It's that line, particularly the last one, that just keeps me hanging and going on. It's great and I love it. I think it's because I love honesty. I take a lot of pride in the things I do and I REALLY appreciate whenever someone can tell me how to do it better and isn't afraid to tell me how much I'm screwing something up. What's really cool though is how after I've busted my ass to get something done to what you'll like, you'll throw in the right words and phrases that make me want to keep TRYING to please to you.

I love it.
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I think they are awesome. And a little bitchy has never killed anyone. Well, except for grandpas dog. (R.I.P)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I think they are awesome. And a little bitchy has never killed anyone. Well, except for grandpas dog. (R.I.P)

and takes one to know one, Ms ENTJ
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Brutal honesty is probably less appreciated from me if it's another type. Somehow you all would get a slide though. Just a theory. I don't actually know many people's types to make a reference. I just get the feeling that ESTJ or something would probably be brutal for stuff I don't care about.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Here's the thing:

I'll be working on something - a project, something my boss assigned me, whatever - and after I'm finished a lot of people will come up to me and say, "Hey, good job Matt, it looks good!" and I'll think "Thanks guys" because you know how much we ISFJ's just luuuurve being praised for our work.

Then Ms. ESTP will come around, take a look at what I've done for about two seconds, and then say,"Matt this looks like shit. You need to do X, improve Y, and straighten up Z."

What's funny is that inspite of all the praise I got earlier, the ESTP's will stick with me and I'll do all the revisions she'll ask me to do. When she comes by later she'll then say, "Wow, that looks a lot better! Thanks Matt, I really appreciate all you do!"

It's that line, particularly the last one, that just keeps me hanging and going on. It's great and I love it. I think it's because I love honesty. I take a lot of pride in the things I do and I REALLY appreciate whenever someone can tell me how to do it better and isn't afraid to tell me how much I'm screwing something up. What's really cool though is how after I've busted my ass to get something done to what you'll like, you'll throw in the right words and phrases that make me want to keep TRYING to please to you.

I love it.
    Yes, exactly. We're bluntly honest but it's always with a purpose. I'm not going to slam someone with "hey this sucks" if I don't think they can fix it, and I typically stick around to help if I can. It's a constructive sort of brutality. ;D
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

MBTI
    SEXY

ESTP females = Evil?
    fixed
    (removed)

^ i agree... if they had a face like the one in your avatar :P

and if that's you, no offense! i like your tits at least