First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I just called my brother that last week.
    You are nefarious, ruthless, and without mercy.

Cheers!

-Halla

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

He deserves it, I think he is ESTP.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    He deserves it, I think he is ESTP.
    Sounds like a bastard to me. Give him hell! Show no mercy!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

My best friend is a female ESTP. We're kinda funny together. A weird female ISTP/ESTP duo. We butt heads a lot sometimes. Namely because of:

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    the issue with ESTPs are they don't see the depth of an issue. their first reaction to anything is strike strike strike.
    That made me LOL. I, on the other hand, have that pesky Fe as an aspiring role, so I will try and reloop a comment/argument I have in my head and try to rephrase it diplomatically. Doesn't always work, but I definitely attempt more than she does. Also, although we both let things go really easily, I'd probably be the first to go "Ah... f it. Whatever."

Anyways, everything everyone's said is dead on. EnFpFer was especially so... She loves being the center of attention, she's -very- outspoken and blunt, when she falls for a guy it's like an obsession, she provides for/protects people almost to a fault, and DEFINITELY has skin showing abilities . She's a more outgoing/domineering/aggressive/say everything on her mind version of me. Or rather, I'd say I am a milder version of her. I do a little bit of all of the traits that define her, but in much, much smaller doses. Or maybe I'm just sneakier about it.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ENFP

The ESTP girl I know/briefly dated a while back said she doesn't see herself ever being in a relationship with anyone. I'm not really surprised, having come to know her for a year now (and not getting past date #4). And yet she still flirts with me like mad. I just find it weird because the past few months we act like a dating couple and others have thought we are dating but we aren't. Because she wont date for some reason totally foreign to me. So what's the difference if we actually were officially dating? I am now forced to use the caveman club tactic on her...

But she is only 20. Maybe ESTP's are more ready to be in a relationship when they're a bit older?
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

^If you had said she was 23 instead of 20, I would have been convinced you were one of my friend's interests.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ENFP

Lol, maybe this is common to many ESTP's? There is a statistic that shows ESTP's to be among the least likely types to commit. In that case marriage, but I'm sure dating applies too since it's a commitment as well.

ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ENTP

I admire how buoyant ESTP's seem to be. Do they ever get depressed? What does that look like?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I admire how buoyant ESTP's seem to be. Do they ever get depressed? What does that look like?
    Believe it or not, it happens. I have two best friends, one male and one female. Can't remember if/when the male one was depressed, but I'd go as far to say that the girl one gets down more than I do. They definitely don't share it with the world, just people they think will understand... i.e., mostly only like minded people.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    Believe it or not, it happens. I have two best friends, one male and one female. Can't remember if/when the male one was depressed, but I'd go as far to say that the girl one gets down more than I do. They definitely don't share it with the world, just people they think will understand... i.e., mostly only like minded people.
    They just seem always very upbeat, which is nice and rather infuriating.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."