• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP females = Evil?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi, SPs. Sorry that this is my first post in your sub-forum.

There is a woman in my professional life that I clash with very very badly (she has irrationally hated me from the word go) and I suspect she is ESTP. This particular profile of ESTP isn't very flattering, but its describes my enemy:

this dovetails with the following comment:

The suspected ESTP adores "Big Brother" type shows where contestants use information shared with one another to sabotage each other and get others expelled. She has said on more than one occasion that she believes everyone should watch it to gain life skills. She also tries to play this game in the workspace.

I'm new to typing people, but I felt like it might help me understand her better. At this point, I don't think it can help us get along, because her behavior makes it clear thats impossible. Naturally, I won't hold it against ESTPs as a whole, because I've probably gotten along with other ESTPs in life. Plus, the colleagues I have talked to also believe this person has some serious interpersonal dysfunction.

If anyone has any replies on this I am really interested.

oooh... I've rarely hated coworkers in the past, though the ones I did hate I really really hated! :cheese:

Most of the time my information collecting was done purely out of boredom- I find information about ANYTHING and ANYONE to be fascinating and therefore knew what any given coworker was up to at any time :doh: I never really would USE any of this against any coworker unless they backed me into a corner, and then I would use any resource or information that I had to get back to being in control of myself! :)

I suppose if I went all EVIL I could use the information that I know for wicked and manipulative ends though :shock:

Most people are horrified when they first meet me because I forget to think before speaking, but they usually warm up pretty quickly! :yes: It's apparently hard to hate someone who actually LIKES humanity!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yup, the right kind of evil... :devil:

Ape

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTP
Enneagram
8w7
I dated and fell in love with an ESTP stripper girl, as she did me, quite the adventure. But we were both too hard headed and she had sociopathic tendencies, so alas, our love was a tragic one. Had some great laughs though, but she was just too wild.

There can only be one Tarzan in a relationship, somebody has got to be Jane

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I dated and fell in love with an ESTP stripper girl, as she did me, quite the adventure. But we were both too hard headed and she had sociopathic tendencies, so alas, our love was a tragic one. Had some great laughs though, but she was just too wild.

There can only be one Tarzan in a relationship, somebody has got to be Jane
How did you know she was ESTP?

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey, we're not sociopathic. We're just aware that the only way you'll know we're lying is if we tell you, so we don't. :devil:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Idk, Petty, Halla and Whatever are pretty evil-deliciously evil I should add. :devil:

KDude

ESTP females are sexayy. I'm sold :nice:

That said, probably evil yes. They'd probably turn me into a pet

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP females are sexayy. I'm sold :nice:

That said, probably evil yes. They'd probably turn me into a pet

Oh no dear, you have it wrong. Once we were done with you, you'd ask to be the pet. Heh heh heh. :devil:

KDude

I find myself already agreeing too easily to that..

See how evil they are, people? :tongue:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, we're not sociopathic. We're just aware that the only way you'll know we're lying is if we tell you, so we don't. :devil:

lol

My favorite thing about ESTP women is that they'll hook up with you without feeling guilty or making you feel guilty about it. They can choose when and when not to invest real emotion, and there's something to be said for that.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Be honest. Are ESTP women perceived as bitches? I say what I think, when I think it. As I've gotten older I have filtered a lot of that but people still view me as very outspoken and I tend to hurt others' feelings often.

Is this typical of ESTP women in your personal experience?

I also do not get my feelings hurt easily, and when I do, I get over it fast and forget it happened. If I decide to trust someone and they betray that trust it's hard for me to ever trust them again. It has yet to happen.

If by "evil bitches" you mean "unapologetically honest" (which therefore means super hot and enticing to me) then yes you are :devil::wubbie:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If by "evil bitches" you mean "unapologetically honest" (which therefore means super hot and enticing to me) then yes you are :devil::wubbie:

You'd be shocked, shocked I say, at how many people do not appreciate that quality in a woman. :p

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
true! I've been told that my level of honesty was unbefitting for a lady before :shock:

I asked if they'd rather I lie! :cheese:

should I perhaps ask advice on how to lie like a lady? :huh:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You'd be shocked, shocked I say, at how many people do not appreciate that quality in a woman. :p

Here's the thing:

I'll be working on something - a project, something my boss assigned me, whatever - and after I'm finished a lot of people will come up to me and say, "Hey, good job Matt, it looks good!" and I'll think "Thanks guys" because you know how much we ISFJ's just luuuurve being praised for our work.

Then Ms. ESTP will come around, take a look at what I've done for about two seconds, and then say,"Matt this looks like shit. You need to do X, improve Y, and straighten up Z."

What's funny is that inspite of all the praise I got earlier, the ESTP's will stick with me and I'll do all the revisions she'll ask me to do. When she comes by later she'll then say, "Wow, that looks a lot better! Thanks Matt, I really appreciate all you do!"

It's that line, particularly the last one, that just keeps me hanging and going on. It's great and I love it. I think it's because I love honesty. I take a lot of pride in the things I do and I REALLY appreciate whenever someone can tell me how to do it better and isn't afraid to tell me how much I'm screwing something up. What's really cool though is how after I've busted my ass to get something done to what you'll like, you'll throw in the right words and phrases that make me want to keep TRYING to please to you.

I love it.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I think they are awesome. And a little bitchy has never killed anyone. Well, except for grandpas dog. (R.I.P)

KDude

Brutal honesty is probably less appreciated from me if it's another type. Somehow you all would get a slide though. Just a theory. I don't actually know many people's types to make a reference. I just get the feeling that ESTJ or something would probably be brutal for stuff I don't care about.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's the thing:

I'll be working on something - a project, something my boss assigned me, whatever - and after I'm finished a lot of people will come up to me and say, "Hey, good job Matt, it looks good!" and I'll think "Thanks guys" because you know how much we ISFJ's just luuuurve being praised for our work.

Then Ms. ESTP will come around, take a look at what I've done for about two seconds, and then say,"Matt this looks like shit. You need to do X, improve Y, and straighten up Z."

What's funny is that inspite of all the praise I got earlier, the ESTP's will stick with me and I'll do all the revisions she'll ask me to do. When she comes by later she'll then say, "Wow, that looks a lot better! Thanks Matt, I really appreciate all you do!"

It's that line, particularly the last one, that just keeps me hanging and going on. It's great and I love it. I think it's because I love honesty. I take a lot of pride in the things I do and I REALLY appreciate whenever someone can tell me how to do it better and isn't afraid to tell me how much I'm screwing something up. What's really cool though is how after I've busted my ass to get something done to what you'll like, you'll throw in the right words and phrases that make me want to keep TRYING to please to you.

I love it.

Yes, exactly. We're bluntly honest but it's always with a purpose. I'm not going to slam someone with "hey this sucks" if I don't think they can fix it, and I typically stick around to help if I can. It's a constructive sort of brutality. ;D

KDude

^ i agree... if they had a face like the one in your avatar :p

and if that's you, no offense! i like your tits at least