User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I've never met another ESTP woman. It'd be interesting, that's for sure.

MBTI
    infp

My sister (16) tested as ESTP, and she is the only ESTP I know.

Now maybe it's a lack of maturity thing but she isn't at all as upfront and honest as the ESTP profile seems to suggest. I would actually say she is quite bitchy by my definition of bitchiness, which would be chatting about you in a nasty way behind your back, but then smiling and acting like your best friend to your face.

I was under the impression that ESTP girls would just as happily say to your face anything they would say about you to others, so perhaps my sister is testing wrong, who knows, still it's a very disappointing trait in her, hope she grows out of it.

Other than that she is pretty awesome, she'd be more awesome though, if she would just say it like it is.

A female equivalent of Halla or stellar renegade sounds pretty damn amazing though, hope I get to meet one.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I'm pretty sure one of my best friends is an ESTP(considered ESFP, but I don't think so). She will push the heel of her stilettos into anyone's neck that messes with her or hers. Men fall at her feet, she entertains them for awhile, and then she's usually gone. She's a player, but when she falls in love with a guy, it's like an obsession. She's usually faithful if the relationship is long term, but no one could really count on it(not even her). She's beautiful and flighty. She's determined, when she really wants something. She's a material girl. She likes to be the center of attention, and turn heads. She doesn't mind being loud, and she could usually careless if people grunt and groan in her presence because she did something they didn't like.

Occasionally, people find her to be embarrassing, but she doesn't care long enough to change(and I see no reason for her to in that regard). She's extremely generous, to a fault. The same people who hate on her, beg her to do things for them and she does! She doesn't really trust people, but she still ends up doing for them. She's highly intelligent, even though she dropped out of high school. She's a master at selling herself, and has owned two fairly successful businesses using a combination of her intellect, charisma, skin showing abilities, and indomitable forcefulness. The funniest thing about the two of us is how much we think a like, but how differently we do things. Her feelings rarely get in the way of her actions, so we take different paths, but ultimately, we are two peas in the pod. Many people would call her a bitch, and have. Frankly, who she is in her entirety, is the reason I love her. She takes no prisoners, but she would do anything for those in her circle.

Judging by her alone, ESTP women are a handful of badass. Like Berbs said, Halla or Stellar in heels.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I wouldn't call them bitchy, more like...upfront, somewhat pushy and a bit too driven, if I had to talk about their negative qualities. Not my cup of tea, we'd butt heads really quickly, but I can see how many guys would find them attractive.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Riva

ESTP women are extremely aggressive. well it is not natural for a girl to be aggressive and dominant. Others are not used to it. i think this is why they appear to be bitchy and evil.

the issue with ESTPs are they don't see the depth of an issue. their first reaction to anything is strike strike strike.

That is Se not entirely ESTP. other Se dominant types have it too. but not as aggressively developed as in ESTPs.

Se is action. not think things through.

They argue and fight at every small issue in the same way.

meaning they fight the same way a cornered tiger would at every argument.

Big or small they strike you the same way a cornered tiger would.

Riva

But ESTP females are defenders. they defend their loved ones and people who are unfairly treated like a mother would defend their first born son.

with razor sharp teeth and claws.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    ESTP women are extremely aggressive. well it is not natural for a girl to be aggressive and dominant. Others are not used to it. i think this is why they appear to be bitchy and evil.

the issue with ESTPs are they don't see the depth of an issue. their first reaction to anything is strike strike strike.

That is Se not entirely ESTP. other Se dominant types have it too. but not as aggressively developed as in ESTPs.

Se is action. not think things through.

They argue and fight at every small issue in the same way.

meaning they fight the same way a cornered tiger would at every argument.

Big or small they strike you the same way a cornered tiger would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    But ESTP females are defenders. they defend their loved ones and people who are unfairly treated like a mother would defend their first born son.

with razor sharp teeth and claws.
    They sound like perfect women to me!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    The experiences you listed above are similar for ESTP males. We don't get called "bitchy" though, we're labeled as "thugs" or "used car salesmen." Everyone is just jealous at how damn good looking we are.
    I just called my brother that last week.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I think I know one. She is very tough, very crude at times, but also has a charming vulnerability about her. She seems like she wants to take care of me, but I've changed her tire twice! WTF? lol She's cool.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It really depends on WHICH female ESTP we're talking about here.

Some of them definitely are awful, and some of them are just very kind, open, down-to-earth people with a bit of a showy and competitive streak.

There are at least as many kinds of ESTP as there are any other type. And I'd say the ones with good tertiary Fe are much, much easier to get along with.