Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    Which two sounds the most naturally like you? Choose one from each box.
    Box 1:
    1. Se > Si
    2. Ni = Ne

Box 2:
    1. Ti = Te
    2. Fe = Fi

I am not sure how this is going to help any. Especially seeing that I am not worried about my shift. Not even one bit, because it makes sense.
    So let me ask nicely: Could we skip the analyzing of why and why not I switched and just stick to the main-question?

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Also I assume this is not the first time in your life that you have encountered emotions. I would think that you would either deal with them the way you did in the past
    Again, I used to talk about it. But it's not working anymore. And lately I kept thinking "Why should I even? It's not that people could do anything about whatever I am in anyways. I need to figure it out myself". I was / am in need for new ideas. Guess I should have said "Sooo, how does one deal with stuff if old things don't work anymore?". Even if people would still have made a bigass discussion about why or why not it is possible to change yadda yadda.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Ok. Why not? I predict that as ESTP, you will fuck highly more girls than before. I wish you to have fun.
    (Why: because I don't just share very personal stuff. And because this is not even the problem here. I just need ideas.)
    *lol* Yeah, especially girls. Haha, thanks however.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Box 1:
    1. Se > Si
    2. Ni = Ne

Box 2:
    1. Ti = Te
    2. Fe = Fi

I am not sure how this is going to help any. Especially seeing that I am not worried about my shift. Not even one bit, because it makes sense.
    So let me ask nicely: Could we skip the analyzing of why and why not I switched and just stick to the main-question?
    No need to ask nicely, just ask. (Personally, I would have much preferred, "How does this relate to the main question?" The question is entirely your choice anyway.)

The functions you score high on will help you to better relate to the type you naturally are. [Sometimes, there are many factors that influences us to develop certain skills, and momentarily, we act as another type to get by our environment.] For instance, if you are an ESTP, then you could read about how extraverted sensing (Se) behaves in a dominant preference, with introverted thinking (Ti) in the auxiliary. This will piece together the bigger picture of how and why ESTPs think and act the way they do. You may deem this information to be very revealing of your inner self, or completely the opposite. Regardless of what you find, it is potentially a useful self-discovery tool.

Most your responses towards type shifting should be self-explanatory, in terms of your expectations for this thread.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    Regardless of what you find, it is potentially a useful self-discovery tool.
    Well, at this point I am willing to try almost anything, so I guess I will check out those functions finally. Next to reading more about xSTPs anyways.
    I guess trying those things first beats randomly throwing things to the ground or so. Thanks for those.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    STP

I reaffirmed my ISTP vs ESTP today. I was just in a crazy mood today. My 14 year old niece was pushing me around Lowes on a flat bed cart while I was standing on it. The I started singing "on top of spaghetti, all covered in cheese" when I saw a bag of meatballs. Pulling my niece on the cart I swung it in circles and caused the things to fly out the bottom. I was just in one of those crazy Se moods, Then I got home and crashed on the bed.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I reaffirmed my ISTP vs ESTP today. I was just in a crazy mood today. My 14 year old niece was pushing me around Lowes on a flat bed cart while I was standing on it. The I started singing "on top of spaghetti, all covered in cheese" when I saw a bag of meatballs. Pulling my niece on the cart I swung it in circles and caused the things to fly out the bottom. I was just in one of those crazy Se moods, Then I got home and crashed on the bed.
    *lol* Sounds great to me. Sure looks like it was a lot of fun.
    Guess I should give in to that stuff more.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    *lol* Sounds great to me. Sure looks like it was a lot of fun.
    Guess I should give in to that stuff more.
    Yeah I am gonna have to cut that stuff out next year when I hit 30

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

You've always been the same person you always were. The fact that letters changed on a test doesn't change how or when you express your emotions. That being said if you wanted to confirm that you really are ESTP you should meet up with people that are confirmed whatevers. I've never met an ESTP I didn't like. There's a very weird bond between ENFJs and ESTPs. Also, try meeting up with an INTJ and talking about Kant and Aristotle and jurisprudence and all those other things INTJs are into.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    How about INFP? That's what I thought you were before, and still do.
    Don't reply to this GargoylesLegacy, she's baiting you, just a heads up.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

^No, I'm not...

MBTI
    INTJ

Whut? Gargles? Just... whut?

The whole horseshit about types shifting, letters changing, no one can know for surez, all that--very P. More of an NP thing, but still P. The whole totally dumb idea that someone shifts type over two weeks... very, very P...

And here "very P" means you were P all along and just now came out of the closet.

Or you're an INTJ who just had Se puberty.

No one changes. It's the Law.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr