• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What annoys you about non-SPs?

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Hahaha... I'd like to say I have more discretion that that, but I find myself slipping up from time to time :blush:

The same thing SP's do every Friday. Use your imagination. ... Wait, on second thought, I wouldn't recommend it.

And Jose Cuervo stock just jumped 5 points on that post... :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It seems like we're the only ones who don't play all these mindgames with people. We just lay the cards on the table. Is that really so hard? I mean, I think society would be so much better if people weren't afraid to just be open about stuff instead of hiding things for the sake of image or whatever.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, considering our entire society is based upon lies and deception. I suspect that people will continue to play mind games.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It seems like we're the only ones who don't play all these mindgames with people. We just lay the cards on the table. Is that really so hard? I mean, I think society would be so much better if people weren't afraid to just be open about stuff instead of hiding things for the sake of image or whatever.

Some find playing mindgames to be infinitely more entertaining than just laying the cards on the table.

cooliogirly1000

Some find playing mindgames to be infinitely more entertaining than just laying the cards on the table.

until they themselves are played, then they realise the consequences of their actions.

As for SPs saying it like it is, while they do say things bluntly it does not necessarily mean they are truthful.

Is saying things like it is the same as being truthful.....I dont think so.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

This right here is a big peeve of mine. I cannot stand mind games at all. It pisses me off because I'm not looking to figure out your secret motives, I'm taking what you say at first sight and end up trying to be dominated. I just want to go by what your saying NOW and to my face. Don't add crap to it, seriously.

I try to be very open about my emotions and my thoughts when asked. I truly believe the moment you hide your emotions or motives, your hiding yourself from others. How can people expect everyone to be real with them, if they cannot be real with themselves or others.
I'd rather be obvious in what I say than play mind tricks on people and allow others to never really trust me.

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ

I frequently wish people could and would just say exactly what they're thinking, without having to worry about giving offense to anyone, or anyone trying to read more into it than is there. People so often seem to take bluntness to equal rudeness, and I end up not saying anything at all, because I don't know how to phrase it non-bluntly.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This right here is a big peeve of mine. I cannot stand mind games at all. It pisses me off because I'm not looking to figure out your secret motives, I'm taking what you say at first sight and end up trying to be dominated. I just want to go by what your saying NOW and to my face. Don't add crap to it, seriously.

I try to be very open about my emotions and my thoughts when asked. I truly believe the moment you hide your emotions or motives, your hiding yourself from others. How can people expect everyone to be real with them, if they cannot be real with themselves or others.
I'd rather be obvious in what I say than play mind tricks on people and allow others to never really trust me.

I like playing mind tricks on people, but its playing with people as opposed to playing people. You will know my motivation and my trick pretty quickly, especially when I start laughing. I enjoy getting people to think. I will make something logically make sense and get them to agree, then just sit their and wait for that "wait a minute moment". If it doesnt click I let them know as I dont want them to actually use this logic or they will start to not trust me.

Just wanted to distinguish different ways to use mind games as I enjoy mind games, but not with the intent that the last few posts refer to its use. I also enjoy people who can put 2 and 2 together and get them and laugh. Even better are those that can turn around and playing off of these mind games.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I don't know if it's an annoyance, because I could honestly give two shits, but I notice how people seem to talk each other in circles about every mundane topic you can think of.

Whether it's the politics forum, the relationships forum, the sex forum, people yap yap yap, and nobody listens to the other about anything and it turns into this huge pissing match about nothing. Everyone gets their panties all bunched up, someone ends up saying "Whatever, I am done with this topic" and then comes back five minutes later, and the cycle repeats itself.

For the most part, the SP's seem to stay away from such things, and just kind of hang out on the sidelines, watching the circus unfold, at least from my experience in the past two years here.

That's mainly why I avoid participating in those types of threads. I read them, sure, they're funny to watch. But there is no way I am getting involved in that happy horseshit. Have fun with your debate, I'll be over here playing ping pong, drinking a milkshake.

Actually, that gets on my nerves as well.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm...

I was watching a thread in the bonfire the other day. Not too closely...

The N's kept posting and posting and posting and posting...

Couldn't make heads nor tails of what they kept going on about

No S's in there. :blush:

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

I may not be an SP, but I find that sort of behavior irritating as well. I prefer to know what I'm working with. Mind-games just impede overall progress.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
hmm...

I was watching a thread in the bonfire the other day. Not too closely...

The N's kept posting and posting and posting and posting...

Couldn't make heads nor tails of what they kept going on about

No S's in there. :blush:

I cannot follow most of those threads either and I'm an N. In fact, if I enter a thread that has more than a page's worth of posts already I don't even read it at all. most of the stuff on here is TL;DR

oh, you know what is annoying about non SPs? they post in all the what annoys you about non SPs, even when they're non SPs themselves...

.. .
[end transmission]

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1

That's interesting, considering the smoothest salesmen I've ever witnessed have been SPs.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

O_O

*a little too loudly* Uh, yes, that is exactly right. We don't play with mind games with people, we are completely truthful and never manipulate or screw with others for any kind of personal gain because we never lie. *coughs* >.>

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
O_O

*a little too loudly* Uh, yes, that is exactly right. We don't play with mind games with people, we are completely truthful and never manipulate or screw with others for any kind of personal gain because we never lie. *coughs* >.>

Sarcasm aside, I think that we're less likely to do any of this.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just lack the ability to play mind games. More like manipulation is what I hate.
If you want to challenge my thinking, thats one thing.
But to manipulate me into a situation you want me in is NOT ok.