First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    I was imagining a quote from pinky and the brain was going to rear its head, there.
    It just couldn't be helped
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    Hahaha... I'd like to say I have more discretion that that, but I find myself slipping up from time to time

The same thing SP's do every Friday. Use your imagination. ... Wait, on second thought, I wouldn't recommend it.
    And Jose Cuervo stock just jumped 5 points on that post...

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    The same thing SP's do every Friday. Use your imagination. ... Wait, on second thought, I wouldn't recommend it.
    But Pippi Longstocking doesn't have any bondage gear!

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    And Jose Cuervo stock just jumped 5 points on that post...
    haha, no joke! Now let's see if we can get Jagermeister's stock going!
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It seems like we're the only ones who don't play all these mindgames with people. We just lay the cards on the table. Is that really so hard? I mean, I think society would be so much better if people weren't afraid to just be open about stuff instead of hiding things for the sake of image or whatever.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Well, considering our entire society is based upon lies and deception. I suspect that people will continue to play mind games.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    It seems like we're the only ones who don't play all these mindgames with people. We just lay the cards on the table. Is that really so hard? I mean, I think society would be so much better if people weren't afraid to just be open about stuff instead of hiding things for the sake of image or whatever.
    Some find playing mindgames to be infinitely more entertaining than just laying the cards on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    Some find playing mindgames to be infinitely more entertaining than just laying the cards on the table.

until they themselves are played, then they realise the consequences of their actions.

As for SPs saying it like it is, while they do say things bluntly it does not necessarily mean they are truthful.

Is saying things like it is the same as being truthful.....I dont think so.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

This right here is a big peeve of mine. I cannot stand mind games at all. It pisses me off because I'm not looking to figure out your secret motives, I'm taking what you say at first sight and end up trying to be dominated. I just want to go by what your saying NOW and to my face. Don't add crap to it, seriously.

I try to be very open about my emotions and my thoughts when asked. I truly believe the moment you hide your emotions or motives, your hiding yourself from others. How can people expect everyone to be real with them, if they cannot be real with themselves or others.
    I'd rather be obvious in what I say than play mind tricks on people and allow others to never really trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTJ

I frequently wish people could and would just say exactly what they're thinking, without having to worry about giving offense to anyone, or anyone trying to read more into it than is there. People so often seem to take bluntness to equal rudeness, and I end up not saying anything at all, because I don't know how to phrase it non-bluntly.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    This right here is a big peeve of mine. I cannot stand mind games at all. It pisses me off because I'm not looking to figure out your secret motives, I'm taking what you say at first sight and end up trying to be dominated. I just want to go by what your saying NOW and to my face. Don't add crap to it, seriously.

I try to be very open about my emotions and my thoughts when asked. I truly believe the moment you hide your emotions or motives, your hiding yourself from others. How can people expect everyone to be real with them, if they cannot be real with themselves or others.
    I'd rather be obvious in what I say than play mind tricks on people and allow others to never really trust me.
    I like playing mind tricks on people, but its playing with people as opposed to playing people. You will know my motivation and my trick pretty quickly, especially when I start laughing. I enjoy getting people to think. I will make something logically make sense and get them to agree, then just sit their and wait for that "wait a minute moment". If it doesnt click I let them know as I dont want them to actually use this logic or they will start to not trust me.

Just wanted to distinguish different ways to use mind games as I enjoy mind games, but not with the intent that the last few posts refer to its use. I also enjoy people who can put 2 and 2 together and get them and laugh. Even better are those that can turn around and playing off of these mind games.
    Im out, its been fun