User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Before I knew the types, these things annoyed me much more.. I just listed the top two genuine annoyances because I think they cover the bulk of it.

Lack of flexibility, go with the flow, lack of ability to change plans without getting whiny about it, even if it is a minor change of plans that doesn't effect much. (Of course, this is more J's than just non SP's.)

Looking too far into things.. ESPECIALLY what is said. This often causes unnecissary drama and a waste of brain power and a waste of breath. I don't mind it when people don't understand what was said, and need to clarify or get a better grasp, but a lot of people take a clear statement, or a statement or something that happened with not enough information, and then draw all these ridiculous conclusions, or "what ifs" instead of using their time wisely to ask appropriate questions to investigate the hard facts. Assuming makes an ass out of you and me.

Expecting you to look into things. Not being clear, trying to communicate through facial expressions, making you read minds.. Again, not that I can't, I just don't see the point.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post

But the point is, if I say "I dislike the Angus burgers at McDonald's, they taste like crap" then I don't mean "I support child slavery in Malaysia." So don't respond to my message as if that's what I said! Stop inventing things we could possibly believe in! We really just mean what we said!
    :
    I'm not an SP and I hate when people do that as well. I might be more literal then alot of Ns or I might really be an ISFP who knows, but usually when I say something similar that's what I mean, and their's no hidden meaning yet people keep insisting their is. McDonalds tastes bad because it does. Believe me when I don't like something it has nothing to do with how it's produced, but rather because it's nasty.

interesting I find alot of what annoys SPs also annoy me, especially the topics that are mundane and get talked to death over and over again.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP

Non-SPs annoy me when they want to kill my fun, often by imposing or enforcing rules.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I'm annoyed that the non-SP's aren't as fun as the SP's.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Lack of flexibility, go with the flow, lack of ability to change plans without getting whiny about it, even if it is a minor change of plans that doesn't effect much.
    This is one for me also.

I mean, is it really the end of the frigging world if we go to a different restaurant, or don't go to a restaurant at all tonight? Are you that put out by not actually having to drive somewhere instead of chilling at home playing Scrabble? Did the three and a half hours we just wasted trying to come up with something to do that you didn't complain about seriously need to happen?

And if you don't agree with a plan of action, say something. Don't do this little *sigh* and then pout for the rest of the night, cause I would much rather leave your ass at home.

Adapt dammit! Human beings have been doing it forever.

hooray for rants

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

free spirits, here-and-now, easy to understand, open to doing fun things. Adaptable. Don't waste time on the pointless 'what-ifs' (saves a lot of false guilt and depressing thoughts!).

since I'm a non SP I have to give compliments I guess

MBTI
    IntP
    Enneagram
    =)
    Socionics
    =)

I'm annoyed with how the two friends I hang out witht he most, an ENTP and ENTJ, always debate pointless theoretical and political shit.

I'm just like, "lol gusy lets go do somethin that actuly exciting"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by man View Post
    I'm annoyed with how the two friends I hang out witht he most, an ENTP and ENTJ, always debate pointless theoretical and political shit.

That's pretty funny. Two of my best friends are ENTP and ENTJ... and that's exactly what the do. Although when we finally do get out and going, they're loads of fun
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

brainheart

I love SPs so much I wanted to be one! And I'm married to one, too.

Steph- what you said about NTs and NFs judging you for wanting to get trashed and have fun, I don't think that's entirely accurate. INXXs, more likely. Part of the reason I thought I was an SP is because I am all about the good time and I always felt this heavy judgment from my INXX friends. My guess is because their judging function is dominant, it makes them have well-established principles and values. (For the INXJs I would say that because their judging function is extraverted, they're sure to let you know they disapprove.) Meanwhile I, with my dominant extraverted perceiving function, get a rush from experiences, often not thinking of the consequences. Maybe the difference between me and an SP is that I experience guilt about it the next day, sometimes. Do you?

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by man View Post

Yes, last time I got into a debate with my uncle about something he jumped on the "if everyone had that attitude then no one would do anything about it." I responded, I am one person, not everyone. Dont blame me for others.

I mean seriously, push me the wrong way and I could easily go against you and then cancel out what you believe with what I believe pushing you one step back in your crusade. The way you go about things can hurt as much as it can help.