User Tag List

First 2101112

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think alot of SPs have a live and let live philosophy. It could stem form the desire to be themselves as they see fit which tends to require an independant mindset.

Good to know.. I'm not sure what type all of my friends are, but they probably don't qualify.

The only person who comes to mind is my mom. I'm almost positive my old man is ENFJ though

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

What annoys me about non-SP's? Them worrying about the consequences of things that haven't occurred yet or might not even happen.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    The ESTPs will get involved in such argument threads. In fact they're usually hilarious to have around because they have a habit of completely missing the context and the point, but by God they still come out swinging every time! The spirit is there.

But as for the rest of us, this sort of thing is actually enjoyable, alien to you though that may seem.
    I completely belly laughed when I read this. The ESTPs I know are EXACTLY like this. They will argue for days with NTs and NFs while we (the Ns) are sitting around giving each other furtive glances trying not to laugh b/c the ESTP is trying with gusto to argue but has zero clue as to the theoretical tenor of the conversation. Well said, simulated world!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    I completely belly laughed when I read this. The ESTPs I know are EXACTLY like this. They will argue for days with NTs and NFs while we (the Ns) are sitting around giving each other furtive glances trying not to laugh b/c the ESTP is trying with gusto to argue but has zero clue as to the theoretical tenor of the conversation. Well said, simulated world!
    ^ this type of attitude is what's incredibly annoying about non-SPs

seriously people... you make me ashamed of my intuitive characteristics!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Thats why I am glad to be ISTP. IRL I pretty much just sit and wait for that one part in the argument where it causes the whole thing to come to a crash.
    Im out, its been fun