User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I think some of you guys misunderstand what I mean by mind games. I'm not talking about messing with somebody for fun, I'm talking about intentionally..ugh, I don't know how to put it. It's like people hold grudges, people do things a certain way because they're "supposed" to and I would tell him but I'm worried about hurting his feelings or I can't just come out and tell her this, I have to give hints about stuff, or I'm going to basically troll you or bait you into something because it's better to be dishonest because I don't have to reveal as much of myself and be open. That kind of stuff.

Sorry I suck at explaining these types of things.
    I dont like to hurt peoples feelings so I may stay quiet. But trolling, baiting someone into something, or holding grudges because of it I do not do. If something ever becomes a problem that I need to get out I am very blunt and to the point. Doesnt happen much though.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

When SJ's get involved in my buisness and try to formulate a contingency plan for every single little detail, even if i am fully capable of finishing it on my own.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    When SJ's get involved in my buisness and try to formulate a contingency plan for every single little detail, even if i am fully capable of finishing it on my own.
    boohoo cry me a river, someone needs to hold your hand.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    boohoo cry me a river, someone needs to hold your hand.
    stop stalking me JTG, and don't blame me for you're effeminate mannerism. After it was god who created you and not i.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I think some of you guys misunderstand what I mean by mind games. I'm not talking about messing with somebody for fun, I'm talking about intentionally..ugh, I don't know how to put it. It's like people hold grudges, people do things a certain way because they're "supposed" to and I would tell him but I'm worried about hurting his feelings or I can't just come out and tell her this, I have to give hints about stuff, or I'm going to basically troll you or bait you into something because it's better to be dishonest because I don't have to reveal as much of myself and be open. That kind of stuff.

Sorry I suck at explaining these types of things.
    I guess I know what you mean, and you probably think that NFs are those who are most guilty of it (well, NTs do it too if I think about it), but I have to correct you about one thing: I'm pretty sure that in most cases it's NOT done intentionally. I think that people just sometimes don't have the guts to be blunt with others and perhaps potentionally hurt their feelings because they don't won't to cause any discomfort, but in the end it comes across as being dishonest when it was actually often done either with good intention or no intention whatsoever. Often it's just a desperate effort to avoid conflict.

I confess I have been guilty of something like that in past, I'm not proud of it and I understand why other people find it annoying, but on the other hand I've really never done it intentionally. It was mostly unconscious, and therefore I guess that thinking there is an ill intent behind such behaviour is often a misinterpretation.
    Her head hung down
    Gazed at earth, finally keen,
    As the rabbit at the stoat,
    Till the earth was sky,
    Sky that was green,
    And brown clouds passed
    Like chestnut leaves along the ground.

- SUSAN ANN AND IMMORTALITY, T. E. Hulme

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post
    I guess I know what you mean, and you probably think that NFs are those who are most guilty of it (well, NTs do it too if I think about it)
    Actually, I think NTs are the least likely to beat around the bush of any of the temperaments. We SPs do our fair share of avoiding confrontation or a hassle.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Actually, I think NTs are the least likely to beat around the bush of any of the temperaments. We SPs do our fair share of avoiding confrontation or a hassle.
    Well, theoretically I would agree, but I've seen an ENTJ and an INTP (and to a lesser degree, an ENTP) avoiding confrontation like a plague. Perhaps this is more of an individual trait after all.
    Her head hung down
    Gazed at earth, finally keen,
    As the rabbit at the stoat,
    Till the earth was sky,
    Sky that was green,
    And brown clouds passed
    Like chestnut leaves along the ground.

- SUSAN ANN AND IMMORTALITY, T. E. Hulme

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I must be the only NT who loves his Se.
    I plant my nose in the middle of a rose, and get high off nature's fumes.
    No, you're not!
    I wish I could use it more...

I cook an elaborate meal, all the time imagining the nice taste it would be and enjoying myself. I'm looking forward to the eating.
    But when I'm eating, the food doesn't interest me any more... and I look forward to when the meal is finished.

I'm at a festival listening to the music and looking at the artists, all the way longing for it to finish such that I can use all those impressions in my stories.

I'm writing and longing for the story to be finished such that I can start a new one, because I've got ideas for a new one.

I'm always looking forward to something and when the something arrives, I can't enjoy it and I'm looking forward to something else.

SeTamske, where are you?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    No, you're not!
    I wish I could use it more...

I cook an elaborate meal, all the time imagining the nice taste it would be and enjoying myself. I'm looking forward to the eating.
    But when I'm eating, the food doesn't interest me any more... and I look forward to when the meal is finished.

I'm at a festival listening to the music and looking at the artists, all the way longing for it to finish such that I can use all those impressions in my stories.

I'm writing and longing for the story to be finished such that I can start a new one, because I've got ideas for a new one.

I'm always looking forward to something and when the something arrives, I can't enjoy it and I'm looking forward to something else.

SeTamske, where are you?

Really?? I can't identify with any of this. I note ideas to use later, but that doesn't affect my ability to enjoy the moment. I love music and the sun on my face and a delicious meal.

But I like an experience more if it gives me an idea, and nearly all of them do. Except for chores, which I hate. I don't like repetition.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

Everyone needs to love me! If you don't, that annoys me!!