User Tag List

First 234

Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: bye bye for now

  1. #31
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    yeah was going to post something similar to what jennifer and wolfie said...i'm sorry you feel that way. you gotta just post because you feel like sharing i guess and hope it was helpful in some way to somebody....people just don't respond to most of what's said but they still hear it...anyway good luck to ya.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #32
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    See ya Walking Tourist!

    I know I often appreciate a lot of good posts without ever actually acknowledging them, so I can see how you could feel like that on a forum.

    The best way to get noticed/acknowledged on the internet is to be completely wrong and unreasonable about something.
    hahaha hilarious and sadly true.

    But seriously, Walking Tourist, I don't want you to leave. Please stay. Because you are ISFP your posts are regarded as representative of the type, and even if some don't agree with them because they are different type, your opinions and thoughts hold value because people want to know what/how the ISFP thinks!

    In any case, assume that people are reading your posts.

  3. #33
    Dali
    Guest

    Default

    I enjoy your posts and I admire the whimsical, pure, sweet aura that so clearly comes across from you. I don't reply to them but then again, I don't reply to most either unless I disagree with what they're saying or I believe they're being pricks.

    If you decided to leave, it would be cool if you gave me your blog link (via PM if you prefer it that way) if you're ok with it.

  4. #34
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    If 'boring' is an insulting word to you, than mayhap you're making a good decision for yourself by moving on. Sorry you felt ignored.
    "Boring" is an insulting word to all SPs, kyuuei. You should know that by now.


    Anyway, WT, feel free to contact me too if ya ever want to fill me in on what you're up to. You can't really "leave" a message board, it's just something you use or don't use.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Because you are ISFP your posts are regarded as representative of the type, and even if some don't agree with them because they are different type, your opinions and thoughts hold value because people want to know what/how the ISFP thinks!
    .
    Just read my posts over and over again.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  5. #35
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah was going to post something similar to what jennifer and wolfie said...i'm sorry you feel that way. you gotta just post because you feel like sharing i guess and hope it was helpful in some way to somebody....people just don't respond to most of what's said but they still hear it...anyway good luck to ya.
    Exactly how I feel. My post are more like an open journal. My mental ramblings occasionally get a free critique and a high five. Or, they may start a virtual riot.

    Walking Tourist, I never actually read any of your post, probably because I spend a lot of time in the X-Rated Underground, but I'm going to go through and read them now. I'm sure you've helped a lot of people through your sharing, rather they told you or not.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

  6. #36
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Exactly how I feel. My post are more like an open journal. My mental ramblings occasionally get a free critique and a high five. Or, they may start a virtual riot.

    Walking Tourist, I never actually read any of your post, probably because I spend a lot of time in the X-Rated Underground, but I'm going to go through and read them now. I'm sure you've helped a lot of people through your sharing, rather they told you or not.
    What? Where is this wonderful place you speak of?

  7. #37
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    What? Where is this wonderful place you speak of?
    Oh my, you didn't get the invite?! Resending now.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

  8. #38
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Also, I have to admit that I find some of the threads and comments to be offensive. One that comes to mind is a thread about ESFPs being "stupid." Another that comes to mind has to do with ISTJs being "boring." These are mean things to say, and, as I don't really want mean to be part of either my "real life" or my "on line" world, I didn't even bother to comment.


    Sad to see you leave, stick around if you can.

  9. #39
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Just read my posts over and over again.
    lol I do read them!

    WT gives a female ISFP perspective though (aha, got you there!)

    I want WT to come back.

Similar Threads

  1. So long for now!
    By The Wailing Specter in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:05 PM
  2. This Is It - The Final Type Me! (At Least For Now . . .)
    By Savage Idealist in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 06:52 PM
  3. This Is It - The Final Type Me! (At Least For Now . . .)
    By Savage Idealist in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 06:52 PM
  4. [SP] Bye bye for now
    By Walking Tourist in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 10:27 PM
  5. Bush apparently now OK with Mercury for Children
    By heart in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 12:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO