• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] bye bye for now

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no I like you, but i've talked to you on vent I guess I should say, the people I notice is people I hate and people I've talked to on vent. though some people I've talked to on vent I hate aswell.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
FINE! Don't hate me! I've always thought you were hilarious ever since I saw your name and your personality matched it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
wait my name matches my personality? I mean if you really want me to, i can hate you i suppose

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So sorry to see that you are leaving, walking tourist.. :(
But I completely understand your reasoning.
Best of luck!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry to hear you're leaving.
I can understand your reasons.

I think everyone feels ignored at some point or another on the forum. People who make constructive posts are often not given feedback while biased posts generate attention. There is no way to express you have read the post without leaving a comment. I think a thumbs up/thumbs down kind of thing might work, a nod your head/shake your head function.

Anyway, Good luck.

Totally.. +1

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no i was geniunely confused. and still am. but i knew you were joking i just don't know what you were saying.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah was going to post something similar to what jennifer and wolfie said...i'm sorry you feel that way. you gotta just post because you feel like sharing i guess and hope it was helpful in some way to somebody....people just don't respond to most of what's said but they still hear it...anyway good luck to ya. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
See ya Walking Tourist!

I know I often appreciate a lot of good posts without ever actually acknowledging them, so I can see how you could feel like that on a forum.

The best way to get noticed/acknowledged on the internet is to be completely wrong and unreasonable about something.

hahaha hilarious and sadly true.

But seriously, Walking Tourist, I don't want you to leave. Please stay. :( Because you are ISFP your posts are regarded as representative of the type, and even if some don't agree with them because they are different type, your opinions and thoughts hold value because people want to know what/how the ISFP thinks!

In any case, assume that people are reading your posts.

D

Dali

I enjoy your posts and I admire the whimsical, pure, sweet aura that so clearly comes across from you. I don't reply to them but then again, I don't reply to most either unless I disagree with what they're saying or I believe they're being pricks.

If you decided to leave, it would be cool if you gave me your blog link (via PM if you prefer it that way) if you're ok with it.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
If 'boring' is an insulting word to you, than mayhap you're making a good decision for yourself by moving on. Sorry you felt ignored.

"Boring" is an insulting word to all SPs, kyuuei. You should know that by now. ;)

Anyway, WT, feel free to contact me too if ya ever want to fill me in on what you're up to. You can't really "leave" a message board, it's just something you use or don't use. :yes:

Because you are ISFP your posts are regarded as representative of the type, and even if some don't agree with them because they are different type, your opinions and thoughts hold value because people want to know what/how the ISFP thinks!

Just read my posts over and over again. :newwink:

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
yeah was going to post something similar to what jennifer and wolfie said...i'm sorry you feel that way. you gotta just post because you feel like sharing i guess and hope it was helpful in some way to somebody....people just don't respond to most of what's said but they still hear it...anyway good luck to ya. :)

Exactly how I feel. My post are more like an open journal. My mental ramblings occasionally get a free critique and a high five. Or, they may start a virtual riot.

Walking Tourist, I never actually read any of your post, probably because I spend a lot of time in the X-Rated Underground, but I'm going to go through and read them now.:) I'm sure you've helped a lot of people through your sharing, rather they told you or not.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Exactly how I feel. My post are more like an open journal. My mental ramblings occasionally get a free critique and a high five. Or, they may start a virtual riot.

Walking Tourist, I never actually read any of your post, probably because I spend a lot of time in the X-Rated Underground, but I'm going to go through and read them now.:) I'm sure you've helped a lot of people through your sharing, rather they told you or not.

What? Where is this wonderful place you speak of?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Also, I have to admit that I find some of the threads and comments to be offensive. One that comes to mind is a thread about ESFPs being "stupid." Another that comes to mind has to do with ISTJs being "boring." These are mean things to say, and, as I don't really want mean to be part of either my "real life" or my "on line" world, I didn't even bother to comment.

:)

Sad to see you leave, stick around if you can.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just read my posts over and over again. :newwink:

lol I do read them!

WT gives a female ISFP perspective though (aha, got you there!) ;)

I want WT to come back.