• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Things often heard from SPs

Chuckums

MBTI Type
ISTP
"I might need this someday."

"What? A moron could do that!"

"Who designed this fuckin' thing?"

"You gonna eat that?"

"Sooo?!?!?!?"

"I don't care, this is how it should be."

"This ones cheaper, breaks less and goes faster!"

"I could give a fuck what you think about me because you SUUUUCK!"

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Me: How was work?

Her (the SP) : Work was fun.

She works in an office setting. Fun's a word I wouldn't use to describe my workday, even if it was a good day.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Through a wonderful shipping mixup, we got a $50 book instead of the $10 one we ordered. We already had this book, so now we have two.

BF: I need to figure out who to give this to.
Me: Give? As in sell?
BF: No, as in give.
Me: Why would we give it away?
BF: Uh...we don't need it?
Me: We should sell it!
BF: But it would be nicer to give it to someone.
Me: But it's worth a lot of money!
BF: We didn't even pay for it!
Me: EXACTLY!
BF:....*pats me on the head*

:D

Also, when I was younger:

Dad (who is ISTP): Stop throwing random crap into the fireplace!
Me: But it's FUN to watch things burn!
Dad:...well that may be so, but you're going to upset your mother.
Me: Auw...*sulk*
Dad: Come on, I'll let you play with my blow dart gun against the side of the house.
Me: YAY!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Lower, please."

:whistling:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wow, yeah, i say "good times" very frequently.

how about "____ is good people"?
as in: murkrow is good people.
i don't think that's necessarily an SP phrase, i just think it's a funny one. :D

I use both of those quite a bit.

"You gonna eat that?"

"Sooo?!?!?!?"

I'm going to add:

"You know, it's much easier and takes less time if you do it this way..."

*person's states reason for doing it the way they are*

"Ok. Do it the way you want. I don't care."

Through a wonderful shipping mixup, we got a $50 book instead of the $10 one we ordered. We already had this book, so now we have two.

Dad: Come on, I'll let you play with my blow dart gun against the side of the house.

I totally would've sold the book too.

Bold print: :laugh:

Someone else mentioned the "aww, why not?" after being told girls don't do the same things boys do. Man, I got that a lot and I hated it! It made no sense to me. :steam:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I was younger "They didnt make enough food so I came over here to eat also"

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was younger "They didnt make enough food so I came over here to eat also"

LOL! Omg I do that too. My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is that I can go house-hopping and eat everyone's food. When I was in high school my friend's parents always knew I had visited because they had food missing. Oops...:D

Bold print: :laugh:

Someone else mentioned the "aww, why not?" after being told girls don't do the same things boys do. Man, I got that a lot and I hated it! It made no sense to me. :steam:

I should mention that my father was banned from going anywhere near the fireplace after he blew up the livingroom. ;) He was burning random crap in the fireplace while cleaning up the backyard so he didn't have to bother hauling it away in a garbage bag. He threw a box of wood shavings into the fireplace...that had two cans of white spray paint in it. XD HUGE FIREBALL! BOOM!

After the descruction was said and done and we had hauled all of the burnt things out of the house he was like, "Well...the outcome wasn't so great, but at least the fireball was really cool."

He said that he wasn't afraid of the fact that his pants had caught on fire, he was afraid that mom's antique chair had caught on fire because he knew that she would MURDER him for ruining her nice things. (Mom and I were gone, he and my sister were the ones home.) So he was hauling the chair out into the front yard, with dad and chair BOTH on fire, so he could hose it off. And THEN he put his leg out. lol His eyebrows and leg hair didn't grow back for months.

And I KNOW! I remember, when I was 13, my mother (ESTJ) decided that it was time for me to start acting like a girl so she bought me silk underwear. I was both confused and horrified. I didn't see what was so wrong with having only guy friends and dressing in flannel shirts and having a short boy cut because long hair was too much trouble...>.> I was always mistaken as my sister's little brother, hehe.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
LOL! Omg I do that too. My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is that I can go house-hopping and eat everyone's food. When I was in high school my friend's parents always knew I had visited because they had food missing. Oops...:D
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!! I had to stop reading and respond right away. oh my GOD!!! hahahaha :rofl1: :yim_rolling_on_the_ :rofl1:

I went to two, count 'em, TWO Thanksgiving dinners this year, one right after the other. And if you asked my ISFJ friend about eating over at her house (where I ate for one of the dinners) she'd just facepalm and say, "oh, man." I'm a total unabashed, unremorseful scavenger. hahaha. It's like an impulse I can't control. In fact, I was thinking about paying her family back for all the food I've eaten over there since I've gotten a job. hahahaha.

When I was like five years old I literally begged my neighbor friend's mom for food. It was so bad that my mom was told about it and she lectured me about not begging at other peoples' houses. hahahaha. :yim_rolling_on_the_

I was all innocently like, "But why not?" :puppy_dog_eyes:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
"I might need this someday."

"What? A moron could do that!"

"Who designed this fuckin' thing?"

"You gonna eat that?"

"Sooo?!?!?!?"

"This ones cheaper, breaks less and goes faster!"

"I could give a fuck what you think about me because you SUUUUCK!"
Those sound like they might be more SJ, though. Some of them, sometimes. I guess some of them could go either way. I just know that alot of that sounds like my ISFJ friend.

Me: How was work?

Her (the SP) : Work was fun.

She works in an office setting. Fun's a word I wouldn't use to describe my workday, even if it was a good day.
Huh? Wow, I don't go to work except to make money and have fun! Sometimes it's just to make money, but if the ratio of fun to boredom is not substantially bigger I will definitely find another job. ;)

Nice. That's definitely the way I think as well. I'm always trying to figure out the latest way to make money (as long as it's worth the effort).

I got Keirsey's newest book for free through a nice little online shopping mixup. :D But I wanna keep that one. The only reason I'd give a book away is if I really want a friend to read it.

hahaha.

I got kicked out of my first band for playing with fire too much. Apparently they didn't think I was serious enough about making music.

"Lower, please."

:whistling:
*in an unusually deep Austin Powers voice* "Like this?" :rofl1:

I should mention that my father was banned from going anywhere near the fireplace after he blew up the livingroom. ;) He was burning random crap in the fireplace while cleaning up the backyard so he didn't have to bother hauling it away in a garbage bag. He threw a box of wood shavings into the fireplace...that had two cans of white spray paint in it. XD HUGE FIREBALL! BOOM!

After the descruction was said and done and we had hauled all of the burnt things out of the house he was like, "Well...the outcome wasn't so great, but at least the fireball was really cool."

He said that he wasn't afraid of the fact that his pants had caught on fire, he was afraid that mom's antique chair had caught on fire because he knew that she would MURDER him for ruining her nice things. (Mom and I were gone, he and my sister were the ones home.) So he was hauling the chair out into the front yard, with dad and chair BOTH on fire, so he could hose it off. And THEN he put his leg out. lol His eyebrows and leg hair didn't grow back for months.
Nice. That's exactly how I would've reacted, too. hahaha. And not to mention that that sounds like the kind of havoc I'd unintentionally wreak. :rofl1:

And I KNOW! I remember, when I was 13, my mother (ESTJ) decided that it was time for me to start acting like a girl so she bought me silk underwear. I was both confused and horrified. I didn't see what was so wrong with having only guy friends and dressing in flannel shirts and having a short boy cut because long hair was too much trouble...>.> I was always mistaken as my sister's little brother, hehe.
Oh mannn, I had such a thing for tomboys when I was younger! :yes:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was talking to my father about a guy friend of mine when he said something that just stopped me in my tracks. I laughed so hard.

Me: [a particular habit of mine] drives him crazy!
Dad: It's more of a short walk than a drive.
Me: ...................O_O;; BAHAHAhahaha!

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Its known world wide that SP girls are the ones that rape the poor innocent men. :laugh:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sigh....my dream has been crushed. Whats a girl to do?

You can try raping women instead? Easier targets, plus you're little and cute and seemingly innocuous so they won't see it coming.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
ayoitsStepho - "i know you like it."

or something to that effect.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You can try raping women instead? Easier targets, plus you're little and cute and seemingly innocuous so they won't see it coming.
Hmm, thats an idea if I feel extra rebellious for the day. Still I would feel more accomplished raping men. ;)

ayoitsStepho - "i know you like it."

or something to that effect.

Yep, thats the epitome of all my conversations :yes:
Because I know you all like it.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Hmm, thats an idea if I feel extra rebellious for the day. Still I would feel more accomplished raping men. ;)
Well get ready to feel ultra-successful then! And after you're done you'll feel so satisfied that you could die in peace.

Yep, thats the epitome of all my conversations :yes:
Because I know you all like it.
But I'll pretend like I don't if it turns you on. ;)