User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Protip
    When you go skydiving for the first time, don't eat two sausage egg McMuffins beforehand. Especially when you're tethered to another person who can't run away, and you're not sure which way the wind is going to take it.

Permabanned

I'm a pussy ISTP. lol.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I want to skydive a few times and then I want to try this:

[YOUTUBE="ttz5oPpF1Js"]Wingsuit (AKA Flying Squirrel Suit)[/YOUTUBE]

Yeaaaahhh boyyyyy!!
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    I want to skydive a few times and then I want to try this:
    yeah, definitely! wingsuits look badass.

i have never been skydiving, but i have been base-jumping several times. i love base jumping, it is pretty thrilling. i think the prolonged free-fall of skydiving would be exciting, but i do like the proximity that's involved in base-jumping.

have you guys heard of the guy who base-jumped off the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janerio? that would be incredible, i think. here's a video of him:

[YOUTUBE="1Tgzb6DuOoY"]christ the redeemer jump[/YOUTUBE]

brainheart

Crap, here it comes again...

Could I be an ISTP? (I'm a female, by the way. That's why I'm bringing it up on this thread.)

Potential evidence:

1. Would purposely ride my bike at full speed into ditches as a kid, just to see what would happen.
    2. Used to free climb because I didn't want to 'deal' with all the ropes.
    3. Used to want to be a professional snowboarder. Love pointing full speed off cornices.
    4. I am quite analytical. I like to research. I feel the need to be an expert in whatever I am dealing with.
    5. The other day our neighbor noticed a hawk in our backyard. My first inclination was to be skeptical: "probably a turkey vulture. she doesn't know the proper name for anything. she's always calling hornets 'bees'." But then I asked her specific descriptive questions, instantly said. "probably a sharp-shinned hawk. Potentially a juvenile." I proceeded to head out with my bird guide. Turns out I was right.
    6. I love taking things apart, solving problems, the 'MacGyver moments'. Not one to be a shoulder to cry on. But if I can think of a way to help you, I will.
    7. I am typically not a touchy-feely person. (Unless I'm drunk and punching you in the shoulder.)
    8. I am ridiculously competitive.
    9. Very dry, potentially abrasive sense of humor. Live for one-liners.
    10. Have been called the 'male' in my relationship by therapists, due to I guess my emotional distance, and immense need for 'space'.

But...

1. I love art, music, literature.
    2. I have a completely irrational love for nature. If someone steps on a bug I want to punch that person in the stomach.
    3. I get very emotional when moved by something aesthetically-pleasing.
    4. I could care less about most sports, especially football. (I enjoy watching baseball, tennis, and soccer sometimes- but typically, not interested.)
    5. I suck at math and lose interest in anything overly technical.

Don't know. Any insight would be helpful.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You just sound SP brain. I relate to your post almost in full with the essence of it.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Crap, here it comes again...

Could I be an ISTP? (I'm a female, by the way. That's why I'm bringing it up on this thread.)

Potential evidence:

1. Would purposely ride my bike at full speed into ditches as a kid, just to see what would happen.
    2. Used to free climb because I didn't want to 'deal' with all the ropes.
    3. Used to want to be a professional snowboarder. Love pointing full speed off cornices.
    4. I am quite analytical. I like to research. I feel the need to be an expert in whatever I am dealing with.
    5. The other day our neighbor noticed a hawk in our backyard. My first inclination was to be skeptical: "probably a turkey vulture. she doesn't know the proper name for anything. she's always calling hornets 'bees'." But then I asked her specific descriptive questions, instantly said. "probably a sharp-shinned hawk. Potentially a juvenile." I proceeded to head out with my bird guide. Turns out I was right.
    6. I love taking things apart, solving problems, the 'MacGyver moments'. Not one to be a shoulder to cry on. But if I can think of a way to help you, I will.
    7. I am typically not a touchy-feely person. (Unless I'm drunk and punching you in the shoulder.)
    8. I am ridiculously competitive.
    9. Very dry, potentially abrasive sense of humor. Live for one-liners.
    10. Have been called the 'male' in my relationship by therapists, due to I guess my emotional distance, and immense need for 'space'.

But...

1. I love art, music, literature.
    2. I have a completely irrational love for nature. If someone steps on a bug I want to punch that person in the stomach.
    3. I get very emotional when moved by something aesthetically-pleasing.
    4. I could care less about most sports, especially football. (I enjoy watching baseball, tennis, and soccer sometimes- but typically, not interested.)
    5. I suck at math and lose interest in anything overly technical.

Don't know. Any insight would be helpful.
    Have you took any of the tests?

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    yeah, definitely! wingsuits look badass.

i have never been skydiving, but i have been base-jumping several times. i love base jumping, it is pretty thrilling. i think the prolonged free-fall of skydiving would be exciting, but i do like the proximity that's involved in base-jumping.

have you guys heard of the guy who base-jumped off the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janerio? that would be incredible, i think. here's a video of him:

[YOUTUBE="1Tgzb6DuOoY"]christ the redeemer jump[/YOUTUBE]
    Woah he took out his shoot really early. Isn't that kind of dangerous?

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by slant View Post
    Yada yada yada, yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada?

Yada yada yada yada.... yada, yada yada yada. Yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada.Yada yada yada, yada yada yada yada. Yada yada. Yada yada yada yada yada? Yada yada yada yada, yada yada;yada yada yada. Yada yada yada yada yada yada: Yada yada yada yada yada, yada yada yada.

Yeah, you chatterboxes you.

*points fingers every whichway*
    Did you ever know that you're my hero,
    and everything I would like to be?
    I can fly higher than an eagle,
    for you are the wind beneath my wings......

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Sky diving, sure. It's on my to do list. Base jumping, maybe. Rock climbing? Yeah, I've been meaning to pick that up forever.... but this just gives me a heart attack:

[YOUTUBE="Fpm0m6bVfrM"]Speed climbing[/YOUTUBE]

The idea that he probably -IS- an STP (or possibly ENTP), makes me feel like the wimpiest ISTP ever.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.