User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I hate it when salespeople approach me and have less technical knowledge of the product than I do (which is always.) So I usually just tell them curtly that I don't need any help and run away.
    haha my sister and her husband brought me to help them buy an HDTV, and completely ignored the sales person. They kept telling me how much of an idiot he was and that I was the one who should of been selling the TV's.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

I am a lesbian ISTP...
    I definitely look like a girl but act like a tomboy.
    And yeah I've always had loads of attention from girls. Particularly the pretty little straight/curious ones.
    What can I say? I've been very lucky long may it continue!

MBTI
    ISTP

I'm still a tomboy at heart I seem to be tougher or as tough than most of my male friends haha don't do as much crazy fun stuff as I did when I was a kid.I apparently decided to ride my bike down the stairs and ended up putting my tooth through my lip!Theres still a small scar but I dunno which one it is :-P I always used to hang out with the boys but not so much now only started wearing make up at 16 but even now its still very light. Right now I really want to go paintballing or learn krav maga an Israeli martial art.I like learning about psychology and law because it'll be useful for the police and I'm new by the way so hi

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    I am a lesbian ISTP...
    I definitely look like a girl but act like a tomboy.
    And yeah I've always had loads of attention from girls. Particularly the pretty little straight/curious ones.
    What can I say? I've been very lucky long may it continue!
    I too am a lesbian ISTP...

I don't look like a girl, or play one on TV. unlike Jix *coughs*

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    I too am a lesbian ISTP...

I don't look like a girl, or play one on TV. unlike Jix *coughs*

Hmm so you're just a man with no penis?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Hmm so you're just a man with no penis?
    :jofticon_1: jus' for that. I took all jer buckets out of the stable n' hid em'

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    SLE

yehh i was pretty much a tomboy growing up. still kinda am but i think im a good balance between being a tomboy and being girly. i adore sports and doing anything athletic or that gets the blood pumping. athletics just came naturally to me. i was in sports ever since i was little. and even now, i work out 5x a week, im on a rec volleyball team, i just learned how to surf and i coach cheerleading. in fact, last weekend i was on a date and he suggested going to the batting cages and playing mini golf. and of course i rocked it....in 4 inch heels thank you very much lol
    Life's a Garden, Dig it

8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I was indeed a tomboy when I was in elementary and part of middle school (to the point that all of the boys at computer camp assumed that I was a boy too), though I am definitely much more femme looking (if not acting) nowadays. I also played at least two official sports per year throughout my K-12 existence (although these days the extent of my sporting has been reduced to videogames.) I also consider myself bisexual. So, yeah...
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I've always felt that I was equal in both worlds of feminine and tomboy but I would never classify myself as girly. My ESFP friend is girly but I can walk comfortably in high heels just as well as explain every jet and circuit in a carburetor.

I've always been one of the guys. For instance, I've been invited to two bachelor parties and not as the entertainment. I'm quick with a good comeback and enjoy a good joke - even at my own expense. I've been told I have a guy's brain. I can see that but I'm distinctly feminine. When I like someone I become a blushing (seriously, the blushing is horrible to deal with) goofball around them. I become all sweetness. The softer side is only shown to people I genuinely care for and trust and the reason I get the tomboy label is because most of the time no one sees this side. Which is how I like it.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I usually hang out with guys, but that's because they're usually harder for me to accidentally offend The man informed me that I'm rather masculine personalitywise, when I quizzed him for the descriptions of me for an online test, but I LOOK feminine to people at least!

What I find funny is the contrasts between ISTP and ESTPs in a way... I work with an ISTP female... she looks prim and feminine, but is a total badass- how do ISTPs manage to be so much more focused?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett